Chapter 12 - Nervous Floyd

Avalana Skylar Valerie

I walk out of the car with Apollo's garment bag which include his shirt and stuff to change, cause he texted me that he got a sudden meeting.

I saw blake right after the car stop at the lobby, he came to me with a smile then asked me to help me with the garment bag. Apollo must have told him that I'm coming with his stuff.

We walk through the main stairs to get into the lobby. I walk into the elevator right away with Blake helping me with Apollo's stuff. After a few minutes the elevator stopped at his office room floor, I walk out of the elevator and as usual I can see Agatha is working on her table. Haven't seen her in a quite long time, the best memories that I had with her was when I fool her. Well it's kinda rude but it's funny, Cause she was being rude to me too.

"Agatha," I greeted her then she got up from her seat.

"Mrs Hamilton," she said then I walk passed her then went straight into Apollo's room.

I knocked on the door before slowly open the big wooden door, I got inside then see him sitting on his chair. His face look confused while his eyes are looking down at the paper, I see his finger is playing with a pen while reading whatever the paper is. His blue eyes suddenly looks up at mine, then a smile appeared on his face.

Blake got in behind me then put the garment bag on one of the hanger in the room. Apollo puts his pen down then got up from his seat, he automatically button up his outer then walk into where I am standing.

"Thanks Blake," I said to Blake.

"Your Welcome Miss," He said before walking out of the room.

Apollo's arm slipped into my waist before giving me a kiss on the cheek. I can smell his familiar manly perfume, it smells so good it reflects how is his personality.

"You look gorgeous," he said.

"Thanks, anyway," I said before let his arm go then sit on the sofa.

"Are you sure you can be there on time?" I asked him.

"We have to be there earlier than Sarah and Floyd," I said then he takes a seat on the sofa right next to me.

He looks at me then smile,

"Why are you smiling, I'm serious," I said cause he always do this when I'm talking to him, he always smiles and doesn't say anything.

"Baby," He laughs.

"You're worried too much," he said.

"Cause every time I'm talking to you all you do is looking at me then smile," I said to him.

"Cause I just love to looking at you talking," he said.

I rolled my eyes cause he's just being a cliché guy,

"I swear to god," He laughs.

"Okay, serious," He said.

"I'm going to be there on time, I promise, you know I'm a super on time guy," He said.

"Okay good," I said.

"You look so beautiful," he said to me before moving closer to kiss my lips.

"You are too much," I said with my hands on his shoulders trying to push him away until the door being knocked by someone, it's none other than Agatha.

"I'm sorry to bother you, do you want any drink Mrs Hamilton?" Agatha asked.

"No thank you Agatha, I'm leaving in a minute," I said to her.