Chapter 21 - Wife's birthday

Apollo Arthur Hamilton

"Apollo," Ezra called me which makes me turn around and automatically making Agatha stop walking.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"You're coming home right away?" He asked me then I nodded.

"Yeah, It's Lana's birthday tomorrow," I said.

"Agatha you can go home thank you," she nodded then walk away.

I told her to go cause there's no conversation related to work right now,

"Sharla you can go too," Ezra told his new secretary.

"Lana's birthday?" He asked.

"Yes," I said with my hands rest inside of my pockets.

"Can I come to your house?" He asked.

"Of course not," I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Cause I want to have a quality time with my wife on her very special day,"

"I don't want anybody to ruin it," I said.

"What? So no one is going to disturb your concentration on pushing your d?" He asked then I shushed him.

"Can you please keep your voice low?" I asked him before slowly making my way into the elevator.

"I mean what else are you going to do," he said while keep following me.

"You're not marrying a person just to fuck her dummy," I said before pushing the elevator's button.

He laughs at it somehow,

"I still don't know why did I accept you to this company," I said before we got into the empty elevator.

"Oh come on man, there is no birthday lunch or dinner for us? For her friends?" He still asking me that topic.

"She will tell me if she wants to," I said.

"But until now, there is no further information," I said as the elevator door went open.

"Come oonn," he said then I just smile cause he looks so desperate like there's no one want to hang out with him.

"You better go out and look for a girl rather than pleasing me this," I said.

"Okay I admit it, I'm super bored," he said before I got into my office room.

"what if  I'm coming with you to help you to buy a cake and roses?" He said then I just laugh while packing my stuff from the table.

"Why does it sound like you have a big crush on my wife so you really have to see her on her birthday," I laugh.

"Cause it's Friday night and I have nowhere to go!" He said.

"Okay I understand but please Ez, I really want to spend tonight with her," I said.

"Well okay then," he said before walking out from my room.

"Sorry Ez, go ask Agatha out," I laugh while looking at him who desperately leaving me alone.

"Funny," he said.

~

Lana haven't turned the lights off and I can see that she's watching a movie on her phone with headphones on. So I sneak out of our room cause it's midnight already.

I was scared that she'll caught me but guess what, she's way too serious on what she's watching so I successfully got out of our room. I went to our dining room cause I have a plan,