Chapter 22 - Worried

Apollo Arthur Hamilton

"Put your email down boss, we're in the middle of break time," None other than the only person in my company that brave enough to make fun of me said, yes Ezra said that.

I look up at him who's eating in front of me then to the other employees that eating with us. I'm not that often joining my crew's lunch time, I only join them a couple times and that's all because Ezra dragged me here, and of course I know the reason why he dragged me here. It's all because of it's the end of the month where he used to safe some money so he drag me here to make me pay for his and my Employees's meal.

Lunch time with employees aren't as fun as I used to see in movies or shows, while mine it's quite boring. They don't even talk and laugh like in the movies and shows.

"Waiter," I called one of them.

"Yes?" She asked.

"I want to take away my food please," I said.

"Oh okay sir," she said before take my food away.

I got some glares from my employees and of course Ezra, I ignore them then continue to went through my mail.

It only took 5 minutes until I finally packed my food.

"I've paid these all," I said.

"Enjoy your lunch everyone, I got something to do," I said before getting up from my seat and leave.

The restaurant isn't that far from the office, it only take 5 minutes to get there by just my own two feet.

"Apollo!" I heard Ezra is calling for me, but I ignore him and keep walking.

I can hear that his voice is getting nearer until he finally catch me then walk next to me,

"What are you up to bro?" He asked me.

"Nothing it's just, it was so boring," I said.

"They didn't even talk," I said while keep moving and Ezra, he's walking next to me while catching his breath maybe it's all because I'm walking too fast.

"They didn't cause they're scared of you dude," he said.

I smile when he said that,

"Great," I said.

"Great what?" He asked.

"Great that now I'm leaving so they can finally breath," I said.

"Oh man you should just put that email away for a moment," he said.

"It's not an email," I said.

"Then what?" He asked.

"It's Lana, she finally got back to the ER she said it's going to be more flexible for her but she doesn't even reply to my text," I said then Ezra finally stops walking.

"What," he stops then laugh.

"What?" I asked back.

"You said that like you're an 17 years old boy that madly in love with his girlfriend," He said.

"Why?" I asked him.

"You guys are a grown people both of you have works to do,"

"Maybe Lana felt the same way when you were busy at the office while she was bored in home," he said.

What he just said, kinda right.

"You guys are funny," he said.

"Fine yourself a girl man," I said before turning around and started to walk, because that is the only words that I can say to mock him back.