BONUS 48

Azura Blue Hamilton

Thank god is Friday, feels like I'm going to stay on bed for the rest of the day today. I don't feel like going out today, I just want to stay on bed while having a laptop in front of me. So many list of movies that I really want to watch, I have to manage my time on this but I don't know how to start since Exam is next week.

My tummy is groaning so I make my way into the dining room, I was making my way into the dining room when I suddenly see a stranger sitting in our living room alone. She has a long  blonde hair, with curls at the end of it. I don't know who she is and I haven't seen her before and she's not my friend..

I was looking at her until she suddenly looks up from her phone. She smiles at me before getting from where she seats,

"Oh sorry hi," She politely said.

"Hi?" I strangely said. 

"I'm Amanda," she said.

"You must be Azura," I said.

"Yeah?" I said, I feel bad for not knowing her while she knows who I am.

"I'm Evan's friend," she said.

Friend?

Since when does Evan have a girl friend, that he brought home.

"Oh hi," I awkwardly said.

"Nice to meet you," I said.

We were in the middle of talking when Evan suddenly walk into the room, I don't know why but he looks kinda surprise to see me standing in front of him.

"Azura," he said.

"What are you doing here?" He said then I look at him in a strangely way,

Evan? Nervous? Never.

This is the first time I saw him surprise and nervous,

"It's my home duh," I said.

"Anyway your friend had been waiting for you," I said.

"Oh yea, Amanda this is Azura my sister, Azura she's Amanda," he introduced both of us.

"Oh we already know each other," Amanda said with a smile on her face, I can see the way Evan see her it's something different.

I haven't seen Amanda before, it seems like she doesn't come from the popular group. But she seems very nice.

"Yeah, anyway what are you guys going to do?" I asked them just to make sure what are they going to do.

"Study," Evan said.

"Amanda is really good at math and science," he said.

Well, Evan is also very good at both of the subjects. He is the one who teach me when I cannot finish my homework..,

What the hell, I know something must going on.

Okay Evan likes her,

"Ugh Not really," she said.

"We're also here because we have a group project," Amanda smiles, ah I know why he likes her those smiles and those big shining blue eyes.

Evan must be falling for a girl that sweet and calm.

"We should go," Evan said.

"Okay..," I said.

"Good luck," I strangely look at him.

"Thank you," Amanda said.

"Oh this way," Evan lead her into a different direction.