Chapter 20 - Secretly saw you

Avalana Hamilton

I walk out of the ER room and just finished another hospital visit with none other than my mom in law. My hands are inside of my lab coat until Daisy called me,

"Lana," she said which makes me turn around right away.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Do you have any plans after this?" She asked then I shook my head.

"Great," she smiles.

"It'll be lunch time in an hour, should we join the boys for lunch?" She asked me.

"You mean Apollo and Philip?" I asked her then she smiles.

"Of course, who else," she laughs.

"Sounds great," I smile.

"Let's go shall we," she smiles then I follow her lead.

We went to the Hamilton office, it took a few minutes due to its location. The car stopped at the lobby then we went straight into the elevator, she pushes Philip's office floor and I'm about to push Apollo's but,

"they are in the meeting room at the same floor honey," she said.

"Oh, I didn't know," I smile before pull my finger back from pushing the bottom.

"Yea Philip texted me," she smiles.

"Lucky you, Apollo doesn't even pick up calls," I rolled my eyes then she started to laugh.

"Oh boy he always does," she said.

"You know I always know where he is cause we have our men around, but it stressed me out when it came to his teenage years," she said.

"He knew that we were out of the town but he didn't know that we knew when he wasn't home," she said.

"It stressed me out cause he never pick my calls," she said.

"Yea, he still does," I smile.

"Does He still do that?" She asked me.

"Well he texted me, sometimes," I said.

"But not that often," I said.

"Cause we see each other everyday now," I said.

"You're right," she said.

The elevator went open then I follow wherever she goes cause this floor isn't my landmark.

"Good Morning Mrs Hamilton," so many people say hi to us and it is nice, I love this building.

She suddenly stop in front of a room that covered by a big glass wall that turns out to be a meeting room. I can see some people are inside of the room. There aren't so many people but I know there are more than ten person.

My glance landed on Philip, and somehow he notices that his wife is here. I turn my head around and found Daisy who already waving at him.

Philip smiles when he looks at his wife, he ignores the person who is giving a presentation in front of him. If it's not true love I don't know what is, Daisy and Philip somehow are still like a newly married couple.

I was looking at Philip until I caught Apollo who already has his eyes on me. I raised my brows before mouthing him 'lunch',

His lips broke into a smile after I said that. Then someone none other than Ezra distract my focus on Apollo, he leans closer to Apollo before waving and giving me a cheeky smile. I laugh at him before looking at Sharla who is sitting next to Ezra.

"Okay enough flirting, lets get inside lady this way," Daisy said before she opens the door for me.

It took a few minutes until the meeting is finally over, Philip entered the door then looking at me before shout at Apollo.