Chapter 29 - Recovering

Avalana Skylar Hamilton

Sarah visited me today and she makes me forget about what happened for a while, she made me laugh, she made me watching an old girl movie that we used to watch together. She brought our favorites food and stuff, she made my day today. But sadness always comes at night.

Apollo is still taking a day off from the office, but he's still working at home while Ezra has to drop the files every night after work. Ezra always brings something when he drops the file, wether a fruit or cake the other day he bought me starbucks. He's just being the best buddy that I've ever have.

Gabriel and Laura flew to Dubai cause they got bunch of aircrafts that have to release this week. Apollo and I suppose to be there but due to my condition we cannot come. So Philip and Daisy flew all the way to Dubai to be there for my family's company.

Mom also flew to Dubai cause she also has to be there, so it's just Apollo and I here in LA. I don't want to make him worried anymore, he's been so tired taking care of me all day long. It's just He's too kind I cannot imagine if the man that I married is not him.

I'm sitting on the bed while my eyes are looking straight to the front until the crack on the door caught my attention. Apollo walks in then his eyes found mine, he walks closer onto the bed then stop right next to the bed. He sits next to me then put his palm on my forehead, checking on my temperature.

"Has the bleeding stop?" He asked me then I nodded.

"We have to see the doctor tomorrow to check on you okay," he said then I nodded.

"Okay," I said then he kisses my cheek.

He got up from the bed then got into the bathroom. It's 10 pm at night and I'm a bit tired, I need to sleep. But the thought inside of my mind is my big enemy right now.

I pull the blanket to cover my body while my eyes are still open, I just want to make myself comfortable so maybe I can just sleep. The thought inside is going wild and Insane, I'm hating myself.

Apollo walks out of the bathroom the crawl onto the bed, I cannot see his figure but I can feel it cause I'm facing the other side of the room.

I turn my body around and found him lying next to me, he caught me looking at him then he finally put his phone away.

"Babe," I said then he looks at me.

"Yes?" He said to me after he puts his phone away.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"I don't know," I said then began to sit on the bed while looking at him.

"The physical pain is gone but,"

"Whatever inside of my mind is killing me," I said.

A tear finally fall from my eyes, he looks at me with worried eyes before pulling me closer for a hug.

"Talk to me, so we can figure things out," he said while I cry on his chest.

"I'm here,"

"You don't have to hold your emotion, if you want to cry just cry," he said.

"If you want to get angry just let it out," he said.

"I will always stay by your side," he said.

"If you want me to do anything to make you feel better, I'll do anything for you," he said.

"I thought I can handle it all by myself I'm sorry," I said while hugging him.

"I can't,"

He stays in a silent while keep hugging me, his hand is brushing my head while I can hear his heartbeat. We stay like this until I stop crying and started to feel calm, it took a few minutes for me to stop crying.