Chapter 7 - What if

Avalana Skylar Valerie

"Welcome to your room, Mr and Mrs Hamilton," Addison opens up the door for us which revealed a suite room that has a really cool views.

"Woah the view," I said.

"Just like home right?" Addison turned around to look at us who's standing a few steps behind him.

"Yeah," I smile.

"You've been into his penthouse?" I asked Addison.

"But it's much cooler here," I said.

"Yeah couple times," Addison said.

"Addi, thank you," Apollo finally spoke.

"Ugh, your welcome no big deal," He said.

"You guys, I have to leave abroad in an hour"

"You can do anything you guys want here, I hope you'll feel comfortable here," Addison.

"You can order anything you want and do anything," He said.

"Thank you," I said.

"you guys have fun bye!" He said before leaving us two.

I walk around the big room while looking at the views from our room, I wonder how is it going to look like at night. Cause we got a Ferris wheel in front of our window,

"Baby," I called him.

"Yeah" he said while taking off his coat.

"It is so beautiful," I said.

He walks into wear I am standing then stand behind me, his arms slowly slipped around my waist. His chin stays on my left shoulder while intertwining our fingers.

A smile appeared on my face,

I'm so happy,

He slowly kisses my left cheek,

"When is the last time we had a vacation?" I asked him.

"Can't remember, too many places," He said and his eyes are closed.

"It wasn't an actual vacation though you left me alone for a meeting then the next day we got home," I said.

"I want to take a shower," I turned around then walk into the bathroom.

~

I walk out of the bathroom with a white robe wrapped around my body, my hair are still up while I haven't unpacked my stuff.

"Babe?" I asked him who's laying on the bed.

"Where's my stuff?" I asked him.

"Oh, I've unpacked your stuff it's inside the closet," he said then I walk into the closet to grab my stuff.

Apollo follows me into the closet room until he's figure stays so close to me, his pink lips curled into a smile. I can see it from the vanity mirror in front of me. His hand slowly runs against my shoulder before he turns me around to face him,

His finger lit my chin up to make me looking up at him who's already smirking at me, I bit my lip while my eyes crawled up to look at his pair of blue eyes. He leans closer before slowly kissing my lips, his lips brush against mine passionately.

I can feel his left hand is slowly pulling the tie on my robe until it slowly opened. His lips curls into a smirk once its open.

"You're sneaky," I said.

He smiles before continue to kissing my lips, his hands turn my body around to face The vanity mirror while his body pressing my back. His dark blue eyes are looking at mine through the mirror, before it drowned in a lust. His lips slowly brush against my neck and shoulder. My body feels hot but it froze, it always freezes every time he takes control of it. The wet kiss trails from my ear to my neck then to my shoulder while his hand is making a circle motion on my tummy.