BONUS 45

Azura Hamilton

I walk down the stairs with my puffy face because I just woke up and I'm so hungry. It's Saturday morning where the house is supposed to be empty. I woke up really late today because I got home very late last night, I was at Alessandra's for the rest of the night spending our useless time watching movies with my girls. I didn't plan to have a sleepover at her house so I felt like I needed to get back home.

I didn't drink last night but I just got up so I feel a little dizzy. But I'm so hungry, so so so hungry. I forgot that mom and dad are out of the town, they went to somewhere just the two of them I don't know where maybe they want to have sometime alone or what I don't understand.

I'm making my way straight to the dining room which is next to the living room. I was expecting a breakfast on the island table but there are none, only a messy table with bread crumbs and jam.

I turn around as I realize the noise from the living room. The living room is full of Evan's friends who I guess they slept here last night. They're playing games on our living room while eating their breakfast.

Hey where did they get it?

"Ayla is sick today there are sandwiches from last night if you want or maybe you can order something," Evan said from the living room to me.

Oh it sucks, I'm fucking hungry.

"Hangover?" Evan asked then I shake my head not in the mood to say a word.

"Morning Azura," Gale, one of his friends greet me.

The rest of them began to slap him with pillows knowing that Gale just flirted with me. They do that every time one of them flirt with me, they're the most popular group in school but whatever.

I decided to make a pancake by my own, I carefully cook it by myself while my stomach is groaning.

I see Adriel just got into the first floor with his just woke up face. He even still only wearing a short while his hair is so messy. He looks loopy, but I think he's just woke up like that.

"Where's the food?" He asked while I'm frying the pancake on the pan.

"They're out of the town remember?" I asked him.

"Oh yea," he got it.

"Aaa," he smells my pancake.

"That's mine," I said.

"Go make your own," I said while watching him who's about to touch my pancake.

"I swear to god if you touch my food I'm going to bite you," I said.

"Where's Ayla?"

"She's sick," I said while he's standing next to me.

He suddenly take my pancake away which makes me slap him then bite his arm.

"AAAH!" He screams which caught everyone's attention from the living room.

"Azura?! What the hell," he said while I take the plate of pancake away from him.

"Azura?" Evan suddenly called my name which makes me turn my head around to look at him.

"Adriel!" I said to Evan.

"Adriel," Evan said.

"What the hell she bites me dude," Adriel said.

"He wants to take what's mine," I said to Evan.

Before Mr James got inside then stop right in front of the three of us.

"Miss Azura," he said.

"Yes," I said.

"Mrs Hamilton wants me to remind you for your boxing class," he said then I rolled my eyes.

Seriously when am I going to get out of that class.

"I don't want to go," I said.

"You have to," Evan said.

"Yeah you have to," Adriel said then I slap his arm again cause he's being annoying.

"Ah!" Adriel screams,

"I know a basic defense I just did it with Adriel," I said.

"Ha..," Adriel said.

"I can teach you boxing Azura," one of Evan's friends suddenly tell us which makes Evan only smirks knowing that one of his friends really like to throw some sweet words to me.

The three of us stay in silent until Mr James called my name.

"Miss Azura," he said.

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"The pancake," he said which makes me realize that it's over cooked.

"Shit," I said then turn the stove off.

"Okay I'll be at the lobby after I take a shower," I said to Mr James.

"Okay Miss," he said the leave.

"Anyway I'm going out with my friends after that," I said to both of my brothers.

"A guy?" Adriel asked.

"No," I said then rolled my eyes.

"Maybe Evan should tell us which girls he wants to take on a date tonight?" I laugh while walking away.

"What," Evan asked then I only laugh, because.

I just know he likes a girl, it's obvious.

"Don't play innocent come on," I said while started to put on a chocolate syrup on my pancake.

"Dude?" Adriel smiles while trying to know too.

"What?!" Evan asked.

"Why don't you tell us about what happened with you and your girl friend?" Evan asked Adriel which makes me surprise then laugh.

"What?!" Adriel is the one who plays innocent now which makes me laugh.

"Okay shut up I'll catch you all later," Evan said then walk away.

I watch Adriel who's looking at a pancake on the pan before finally decide to check on what's inside the fridge.

"Oh man, I'm going out for breakfast," He said then close the fridge.

"Don't be lazy, just cook something," I wink then turn around before making my way into my room.