Chapter 25 - Beautiful Red Dress

Avalana Hamilton

I watch him sleeping next to me with my chin on the top of my arm, he's asleep until his eyes suddenly flutter open. His eyes catch me looking at him,

"What are you doing?" He smiles with his eyes close.

"Nothing," I said while laughing cause he just caught me.

"I'm sorry for what I've done," I said.

He brings his body to lean against the headboard, he opens his eyes then look at me. His hand brushes the top of my head before I decided to get up.

"It's fine," he said with a low raspy voice.

"I'm sorry too," he said.

I got up then kiss his lips,

"Let's have a breakfast," I said before getting up from the bed to put on a shirt.

We walk down the stairs then eat breakfast together, it's weekend so we usually take our breakfast to the living room with us. So we can watch movies and stuff,

"It's the company's anniversary this week," he said.

"I know,"

"We also have to go to Dubai next week," I said.

"Yeah, your family's airline are inaugurated 100 new aircraft right?" He asked me then I nodded.

"I love being in airport but I hate flying," I said.

"You must be," he said.

"Anyway," he said.

"What you did yesterday at the ER was amazing,"

"Sorry for acting like that," he said.

"No big deal, I was wrong too,"

"I should've listened to you," I said.

He looks at me then smile,

"What are we going to do today?" He asked me, then it surprised me.

"You have no meeting today?" I asked him.

"Not at all," he said.

"You have no emergency call today?" He asked me back.

"I hope not," I said.

"Let's go somewhere," he said.

"Uhm, I also need to buy a dress for your company event," I said.

"Great," he said.

~

Apollo Arthur Hamilton

"Cannot believe we still have a meeting 4 hours before the company's event," Ezra said before taking a seat next to me.

"Sorry, it's urgent," I said.

I watch all of the employees are getting into the room with their files and laptop, I'm not used to an emergency meeting like this but I have to confirm the results of this meeting into one of the shareholders immediately.

"Everyone brought their suits and gowns here just because of this silly meeting," Ezra said.

My phone that lay next to Ezra's laptop suddenly ring and Lana's picture appeared on the screen.

"Now that your wife is calling, you're so in trouble," he said then I just smirk.

"Hello?" I said through the phone.

"Babe, if you're going to be late then it's better for us to go there by our own," she said.

"Why?" I asked her.