Waking Up

Hey everyone! I just wanted to Place a meme here, because y'know

Hey everyone! I just wanted to Place a meme here, because y'know.. Just memes. so yeah. Hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Asuna Woke up groggily, her eyes trailing around the room. She finally set them on her desk, which had a photo of her, and her friends placed there. The worst part, it was taken in SAO, before Yui had dissapeared. She looked at the young girl in the picture, and started to cry.

This is how it was almost every morning. She had refused heavily to using any type of Amushpere. Once she was done, she looked at her clock. 7:30 Thursday. She had work today.

Asuna worked at a diner, she didn't like it that much because she had to wear a unusually short maid outfit. Once she started to work there, the business got better. So, she figured she would stay.

She slung her feet of the bed, and let them a just to the coldness of her floor before going to pick out her outfit. She huffed, and grabbed out a green dress with a white coat, it was lacey, and she didn't favor it, but it was warm out, and this kept her cool.

Her phone Buzzed and she went over to see who it was. It was Kazuto.

Kazuto 💗 : Hey Asuna, something bad happened... Mind coming over? Sugu won't stop crying..

Asuna: Sure thing! What happened?

Kazuto 💗: Aunt Midori got in a accident...

Asuna: Oh! I'm so sorry! I'll be right over!

she grabbed her things quickly and yelled out, "Mom! I'm going out! See you later!" Her mother didn't reply, just stared down and continued reading her book. She rushed out the door and got into her red Toyota.

She arrived at their house within a hour, and she knocked. Kazuto answered and I saw he had dry tear stains on his face. She hugged him tightly. "Your okay right?" He nodded. " Yeah.. I don't think Sugu is though" He beckoned her inside, and since she was over here often, they had house shoes ready for her. She slipped off the sandals and was wearing and put those on. "So.. Where's Sugu?"

She went up the stairs to Sugu's room and nocked, then came in. "Go away Kazuto.." She was sniffling. She walked over the the bed and sat next to her. She was staring at the wall, so she didn't know it was Asuna. She stroked the young girls head. She jumped. " don't worry, it's just me. " Sugu looked at her, then Asuna reassured her with a smile.

Soon enough, she had gotten sugu up to eat something. She walked over to Kazuto who was sitting on the couch, and she leaned her head on his shoulder. They say in silence for a bit, but she finally asked. "Can I have the full story..?" Kazuto nodded, then explained the whole thing. He finally ended off. "Sugu doesn't know, but she probably won't make it.." Asuna stared in horror. " oh my god... I'm so sorry. " she hugged him.

Asuna was 20, and Kazuto was almost 20 as well. So, if she did die, they would be allowed to stay as they had their father who was still alive, and claimed ownership of the home. Also, Kazuto had a good paying job. He worked for her father, the position under him, practically making the same pay as he did. Which was ALOT. Asuna stroked Kazuto's messy hair. She heard a knock at the door and stood up. "I'll get that.." She went over to the door. It was Minetaka. He seemed rushed, and he had just returned from the hospital.

He was crying a bit, and she let him in. She felt akward, this was a family situation, but she wanted to be there for them. She went into the living/kitchen area. Just as she walked in and heard Minetaka say, "She didn't make it.." Sugu immediately burst into tears. Kazuto got. up and went strait to his room. Asuna followed. When she entered he was laying down, facing the wall. She went and layer down next to him, hugging him tightly.

"I've lost two important people in my life... I'm not going to lose you right..?" Kazuto turned and looked into Asuna's golden eyes. She answered. " remember in SAO.. How you dueled HeathCliff? Well remember How I told you to i couldn't die because I had to protect you? Same thing goes here. " He nodded slowly, and then put his face in her shoulder, he was pretty much sobbing, and she didn't mind. "I'm staying over here tonight okay? I won't go to work either." He nodded. He looked at her dress. " you might want to go home and get packed though.. You shouldn't sleep in that nice dress... " He smiled weakly.

They all ate in silence. Eventually, they went to bed, Asuna crashing next to Kazuto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phew! First chapter done. First chapters are always awkward.

Like/Vote
Follow!
Comment!
Suggestions?
Have a nice day!