Caribbean

Asuna yawned, blinking and looking around. She set her eyes on the clouds that she could see out the window. Asuna hated flying, but it was okay right now. There was a screeching baby behind them, that would shut up.

Kazuto slowly woke up as well. He grunted. If this was what it was like the whole time, she would rather not be here.

Her ears were plugged, and she tried everything but they just wouldn't un-plug. She fell asleep soon enough. Her head was on Kazuto's lap as he watched a horror film. It was an old movie, called IT. She shivered at the name and the thought of clowns. Asuna hated both, so it was a double scare.

Asuna Woke up again to Kazuto poking her in the cheek. She looked around and settled her eyes on her hands. They heard the Pilots voice telling them the plane had landed.

They got their things that they had with them, then exited the plane. Kazuto announced, "Welcome to the Caribbean!" Asuna looked around in awe. She was lots of water, a bunch of trees and pretty flowers.

" pretty ain't it? Not as pretty as you though.. " He was staring at Asuna. She realized what he was staring at. "Quit staring Baka!" ( Baka=Idiot. I only used that because do say it alot.) He huffed. "Fine, but only till we get to the cabin." She agreed reluctantly.

"So.. What are we doing first?" Kazuto looked at his phone. "Uh.. Stingray petting I believe. So that means we go home, and change into our swim clothes, and then go." She nodded. "Sounds cool!"

They got to the cabin. It was pretty. It had a large kitchen, bedroom, and a large seating area. Asuna walks in in awe. "Awesome..!" She wrapped her arms around Kazuto's neck. " thank you! " He hugged her back.

They walked to the stingray area, and looked around. She heard footsteps behind her. A girl was running, a girl around her age. She had the same updo and asuna, same bathing suit, and eye color. But she had her hair DYED red. She was calling out, " Come on Kayuto! " she heard in a fainter tone, "Ok, Asuna..!"

"Eh? !" She called out in disbeleif. They ran into each other, causing them to fall.  They rubbed her head the same way. They had the same childish voice. " Asuna, are you okay? " Kayuto and Kazuto said in unison. They both had black hair, onyx eyes.

Both Asuna's were staring at each other with their mouths wide. The 2 K's, we're laughing. "Uh.." She shook her head, and kindly accepted Kazuto's offer to help her up. The other Asuna did the same. " Well this is a funny coincidence. Are you guys related? On a family trip..? "

They both shook their heads. "Honeymoon." Asuna looked at Kazuto. " So are we.. " They all started cracking up. "It my hair wasn't died, it would be your color!" Asuna laughed. " other then names, we have a lot in common. " Kazuto spoke up. "Okay, in three tell us where you met, and we'll say it aswell." " 1...2...3! " They all said in harmony, "Sword art online!" " holy shit. " Kazuto was freaked. "We have to tell the others!"

The others agreed. Asuna and Kazuto FaceTime everyone, and the other did the same. Liz was freaked. Klein, of course, was nosebleeding, Sinon sceptical, silica in awe, and Sugu a combination. Minus the nosebleed.

"Okay, I'll introduce you guys over the phone." He started with Asuna. " this is Asuna, not ours. The other is Kayuto. " Liz introduced herself. "I'm liz." There was a girl on the other end, who was liz with black hair. " I'm Lizzie. Or that's my in-game name.. " Liz nodded. "Same!" It was the same with everyone else.

They finally hung up. "Well, it was nice meeting you all." They bowed, and went to the exhibit. They bumped into each other a bit during the petting.

~~~~~~~~
Okay, so I ran out of idea's. So I added a second of everyone.

Okay, beautiful burritos. In the next chapter, I decided I would go back in time for a few chapters, and then return to this timeline. Please don't be mad. >~<

Like
Vote
Comment

Stay Brave, mah beautiful burritos.