Unbroken Bonds

Kirito's P.O.V

We were all chatting and having a good time in the hospital room, until one of the kids started wailing.

Asuna knew what to do, but everyone was chuckling at me because I had slowly backed up and hid behind my sister.

Asuna fed the kids, well, Lukas and Yui at least. Aiden was smiling and cooing. And, she could only feed two at a time anyways.

I held Aiden, so it was a bit easier on Asuna.

I handed him around the room reluctantly. I didn't let Klein hold him though.

Mrs. Yuuki and Sugu held him longer than anyone. But they returned him to me eventually.

We had been in the hospital for around 3 days now.

Yui, had black hair. Lukas had blonde. I don't know how he got it, but he had it. And Aiden had black hair.

Yui had my onyx eyes, and Aiden and Lukas had Asuna's ginger eyes.

~~~~

I opened the door, carrying two of the kids car seats. Asuna carried one.

I let the cats sniff them a bit, Panda purred, rubbed against them gently. Chip was confused, but he sniffed them a bit and licked Yui's cheek. She giggled.

I smiled, and Lukas yawned. We took them out. I carried Yui, and Asuna carried the boys who seemed to favor her.

Yui seemed to enjoy me. Asuna told me when I left to go to the bathroom, she wouldn't stop crying until I returned.

I put her in a crib, my eyes averting to the empty one. I sighed, and big my lip.

I kissed her cheek before leaving the room behind Asuna. She hummed, and went to clean up the bed. Because.. Uh.. Well, basically we hadn't been home since then and her water had broke in bed soo...

I headed downstairs, I picked up a toy and started playing with the cats. They were fully grown now, but they were like kittens.

I had go stay quiet, which I would have to get used to.

I moved around on the floor and the cats chased me.

I played like this for a while before Asuna came down. It was weird seeing her normally.

She came and sat by me on the floor, tickling Chip behind the ear.

"Your okay right?" I asked her for the like, 100th time. She nodded, "Yes, i'm fine."

" It's almost lunch time.. " I heard her mumble. "What do you want?" She stood, placing her hand on her hip. I knew this stance well enough to know she wanted answers quick.

" Uhm.. You can choose. " I said quickly. She nodded and walked off to the kitchen.

I lay on my back. The cats jumped on me.

Asuna brought out a chicken sandwhich. Spicy.

"Yes!" I said a little to loudly. I heard crying up stairs. She shot a glare at me in anger. If looks could kill, i'd be dead.

I scrambled up, and went up stairs. I had to get... Yui, I think it was, before she triggered the others.

I opened the door quietly, and.. Yep. Yui. I cradled her in my arms and she quieted down. I put her back into the crib and she started to cry.

I took her out, she stopped, in, out, in, out.

I just took her downstairs.

I sighed, I gave her to Asuna while I ate and she watched me intently.

"I would give you some, but I can't. Sorry Yui. " It was funny. She looked exactly like the other Yui.

I finished, and I put my plate in the sink. I came back, I heard the boys crying. She handed me Yui and headed upstairs.

I lay Yui on my lap, and tickled her. She giggled and cooed. I smiled, and kissed her soft fluffy cheeks.

"Your so cute." I smiled. She smiled, and started whining. I picked her up, and cradled her gently until she was asleep.

" What's taking mommy so long? " I wondered to the sleeping Yui. She looked so innocent when she slept.

She came down, one boy in each arm. Aiden was fussy, but Lukas was smiling and cooing.

She came and sat by me. The cats came and watched the babies in wonder.

~~~~

Panda's P.O.V

Asuna and Kirito brought home these... Kittens.. Human Kittens. We didn't hurt them. Asuna and Kirito clearly loved them.

It was.. Hard to explain. They seemed.. ALmost. A unbreakable bond.

~~~~

I yawned, and blinked. I headed to the door where Asuna was greeting Sugu and Recon.

"Would you two like anything?" Asuna asked, as she shut the door. Sugu bent down and pet me.

"May I have some water? " Sugu asked Asuna in a polite manner, and Recon nodded in agreement.

"You can go sit on the couch. There may be a few things on it. Put them on the coffee table and i'll be there soon." Asuna answered, walking away briskly.

I looked up and Sugu and Recon, and followed them to the couch. They sat down, moving a few small blankets.

I sat on the table, and Asuna came back with to cups with water. She handed them to them, and picked up the blankets. She headed upstairs, and I followed.

She put the blankets away in the kittens room. She walked out, and headed back downstairs. I rolled down the stairs.

"Where's Kazuto?" Sugu asked, looking around. Chip came and sat by us.

"He's picking up the kids from my parents." Asuna answered.

I heard a loud BOOM!

And then we all blacked out.

~~~~

Asuna's P.O.V

I coughed. I struggled to my feet, ignoring my bleeding arm and throbbing head, which, was also bleeding.

I looked around. The house was partially on fire. Okay, Sugu, and Recon.. I looked around, and saw them getting up. They nodded to me.

Panda and Chip! I thought quickly. I saw the two cats laying parted from each other. I limped over and swooped them up quickly.

"Out!" I rasped, and headed to the door. We bundled out, and walked across the street.

Neighbors swarmed around us. "We'll call the fire department." One neighbor said, and we nodded. I was dizzy from the smoke I inhaled, but I was looking at the two cats on the floor.

I pet them gently, and they looked up at me. I saw Chip's back leg was injured a bit, not much. Panda's fur was black with smoke and Ashes.

"It's okay.." I soothed as they meowed in worry. Kirito's car pulled up, he took one look at the house and ran over to us.

A few neighbors went and got the kids, Kirito came up and hugged me tightly.

"K-kirito.. C-can't.. Need.. To.. Breath.." I weezed, and he let go. " Are you okay?"

Im guessing I shook my head, because the next thing I knew I was unconsious.

~~~~

Rlly short chapter....
Anyways, hope you enjoyed it. :3

Like?
Hate?
Ideas?
Comment!
Vote!

Stay brave, my beautiful burritos.