Perverts!

A/N

Hello! I thought I would just post something, I have been really busy lately.
Anyways, this is what I look like. Just give it a Asuna hair style of keep the braid, keep the hair color, add glasses and change the eye color to amber-brown. I don't really wear closer crowns much either. More cat ears or headphones. Get this to 20 votes and I will post a picture of mah real face.
Also, Thank you so much for 100 reads! This means a lot to me as a little milestone!! Hope you enjoy the chapter!!

There ya go. ALso, I'm not that skinny. I'm fact, I'm far from that. But not to bad.. I hope.

*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*

Asuna groaned, as she looked at the clock. She had school today.

Her mother had transferred her to a better school, and as a result all her friends came with her.

She rolled off her bed just barely.

Before she did anything, she headed down stairs and made a quick meal of scrambled eggs, and toast.

She took it upstairs, and put her food next to her phone. As she did so, it gave a little Buzz! She checked it.

Kazuto 💗: Hey Asuna. I was going to pick you up today. Is that okay with you?

She replied quickly.

Asuna: Sure thing, I'll be ready by 8:00.

Classes started at nine, and it took 30 minutes to get there. They lived around eh.. 30 minutes away? He was most likely on his way.

She slipped on a white tank top, which had a floral pattern. Over that she skills don a velvet like rose gold-ish zip up jacket.

She heard a knock at the door. And she grabbed her bag, and headphones, grabbing two tealish clips as she left.

She opened the door. She smiled and waved. "Hi Kiri- Kazuto!" She corrected herself. Getting used to it I guess.

She squealed as he grabbed her waist and kissed her. "Hello beautiful." She giggled.

They hopped on the motor bike, Asuna tucking her hair under her shirt, so it wouldn't fly in everyone's faces.

Asuna gripped tightly onto Kazuto's shoulders as they sped past cars.

When they did make it to school, they were met by Keiko, and of course, Rika. They waved.

"What took you guys so long? Were you doing something..?" I elbowed her. " What!? " She asked, holding her stomach.

"don't make false accusations!" She shook her head. " Never! " Asuna have her a quick death glare, saying a little something like, 'Oh just you wait!'

The bell rang. They all said goodbye, and they all had a different class.

Asuna was really popular, which she didn't mind, but she didn't like it much either.

Boys would always come and flirt with her, he pervertial, or girls even! So it was kind of awkward for her.

As she entered, everyone stared at her as she sat down. She sighed, and pulled out a book.

Not soon after, she felt a tap on her shoulder. "Yes?" She turned and saw a guy, he had blue hair, sideswept. He wore headphones around his neck, which were purple. He had bright blue eyes, which she noticed, and it scared her, were full of lust.

He had a green tank top on and blue shorts. He gave her a grin. "Hey pretty girl." " it's Asuna. " He nodded. "Oh I know. Just a cute nickname don't you think?"

She gave him a death stare. "I have a boyfriend. Back off." She growled. He just snickered. " oh so you wouldn't like this..? " He grabbed her, and kissed her.

She tried to push him off but he was to large. He finally let go, and she kicked him in.. A very sensitive area.

He yelped out in pain, as the others just watched. Some of the guys had their phones out. She wondered why.

Then, with regret she remembered she had a unusually short skirt on, with no under shorts. She blushed a deep shade of red, like on her headphones.

She looked at them all. "Delete whatever you just did, or I'm coming for you next." She stated simply and say back down, and as she did so the teacher entered.

~~~~~~~~
It is lunch time m'dudes
~~~~~~~~~

She walks Do It of the classroom briskly. She walked out before anyone knew exactly where she went. She went outside and sat down against a sakura tree. She put on her headphones an put on a playlist.

She looked up. She was Kazuto and smiled, scooching ( is that a word..?) over. She took a basket by her.

She opened it. "Ta da!"

He smiled, and his mouth watered. Asuna had the feeling they were being watched, and unfortunately, by most of her fans.

A gust of wind blew, and before she knew it, guys were surrounding her, and her skirt was up.

"Eh!?" She called, and pulled it down quickly. " PERVERTS! "

They all chuckled. "Sorry pretty girl!" They all cleared away.

~~~~~~~

Like?
Vote?
Ideas?
COmment!
Stay brave mah bootiful burritos.