Overprotective Husband

A/N
Thank you so much for almost 300 reads! I now have 31 votes, and as was promised I will be revealing my real face soon. Stand by. Is it bad that any time I see a SAO reference, clip, or hear someone talk about it, I cry rears of pure joy? That song above I enjoy, but the picture made me cry. I didn't put it there for any specific reason, I know it's sad. I just did it cuz I liked it. Also, is anyone else happy that Sachi died? Or maybe it does have a purpose.. In this chapter they discuss Yui and how she's gone...I mean... Enjoy.

Asuna's P.O.V (Her doctors appointment is today.)

I blinked. Chip was pawing on my face. He had gotten a lot bigger in the month since we got him. "I'm up." I groaned. Panda bugged Kirito.

I had gotten pretty big, to the point it was visible I was pregnant. I had gotten pretty moody and emotional as well. It was sort of annoying.

I got up, sitting at the side of the bed, petting Chip he purred. Panda started getting jealous and butted in.

I pet her a bit before getting up. I had my doctors appointment today. I had had (Yes, two hads) to quit my job. Kirito was getting really overprotective, I probably couldn't even count the amount of times I had snapped at him.

I loved him so much. He put through all this because he loved me. I felt bad for him.

I went back in to the bedroom. I took a red and white striped shirt, and wore some jeans. I did my hair easily.

~~~~
At the doctors..
~~~~

I scrolled around my phone waiting to be called. I then heard someone call, "Asuna Kirigaya. The doctor can see you now."

I turned off my phone and got up, walking to the door with Kirito beside me.

They let him in, thank God.

The doctor asked us a few things, which I answered mostly.

The doctor asked me to lift up my shirt. I did it skeptically. She placed a gel like substance on me, then moved a tool around my stomach. I watched the screen.

"Four kids, and you are about 2 months along. Your due date will be around February 6-13. Would you like to know the genders?" I nodded slowly. I was sort of surprised. Four? Seriously? I looked at Kirito, he was crying happily. I have him a reassuring smile. I noticed I was crying as well. (I don't know which month genders are revealed and surprise!  I'm not going to look it up.  (๏ᆺ๏υ)

"From what I see, 2 of them are boys and 2 are a girl. Congratulations." She rubbed off the gel, handing me a sheet informing me of the next appointment.

We thanked them and left. As soon as we got out, I hugged Kirito. He hugged me back happily.

We got in the car and drove home. I texted to the group,

From Asuna,

Hey guys! Me and Kirito just went to the doctors. And surprise surprise. It's quad's! Two boys and two girls. Bye bye!

I then texted to my parents,

From Asuna,

Hello Mom and dad! Kazuto and I just went to the doctors and guess what? I'm going to have quad's! Two boys and two girls. Love you, bye!

I turned off my phone and set it in the cup holder. "So, when should we get the nursery ready? Now that we know..?" I asked.

" I don't know. Whenever you feel like doing it.. Hey Asuna?"