The Asuna I Know

Asuna's P.O.V

I panted, sheathing Light Flash.

We had just beaten floor fifties boss.

We had been trapped for around a month. We went leveling all day, and mine and Kirito's levels were already almost at 200.

"Is everyone alright?" I asked, looking around.

They all nodded. "Good. Let's activate the gate, and go home." We each had bought a house, and we had gotten our cabin.

"Okay." They answered. I twined my fingers with Kirito's.

Halfway through... Please keep waiting.. Lukas.. Aiden.. Yui... I bit my lip. I lead Kirito out. He tightened his grip as we were teleported to the next floor.

I remember this floor... I thought, spacing out. I snapped out of my daze. Kirito was poking my cheek.

"Oops! Sorry. Spaced out a bit there." He nodded in approval. "Heck! It's fine. Your learning my ways. " I flicked his cheek. He rubbed it.

"Doesn't hurt much." He said. "I miss the real world. I miss you being able to beat me up and it actually hurting." He complained.

"I don't think that's a good thing, dimwit." I mumbled. " If you like it so much, here. " I slapped his cheek and sent him slamming into a building. It gave off a sign saying,

<<imortal object>>

He sent a thumbs up. "That's the Asuna I know!" Yui flew over to him, changing into child form.

"Daddy! Are you alright?" He nodded, and rose. He lifted her onto his back. I looked at the cameras over every one of our heads.

"Huh. I wonder.." I mumbled. I looked at Kirito who was rubbing his head with one hand.

"You okay? Did I hit you to hard?" I asked, walking over.

"I'm good. I like being hurt- if it's by you anyways." He gave me a grin and I slapped him.

"I'm the only person you should like being beat up by." I huffed, and walked ahead.

"Wait upp!!" Kirito complained from behind me. I turned, " Maybe you need to speed up then. "

He fake sighed, "Fine. If you insist." He sped up, catching up to me. He picked me up bridal style before I knew he was there.

" Eh?! " I said. He grinned at me.

"You said speed up!"

"Not like this! " I blushed. "Hey lovebirds! " Rika called. "Go on to your room!"

"Uhh... Why don't you and Klein do that? " I smirked at her. She looked away.

"It's weird. Even though we're stuck here.. We're having so much fun. " I said, looking at the vast amount of floors above.

"Yes, I have been having ALOT of fun. Hmmm... Every night at home?" Kirito gave me a dirty smirk.

" Baka! " I slapped him.

"Owww.... It- It's the truth..!" He said, whining.

" Cameras, and Yui. And you still stay dirty. " I said, shaking my head, I tried to hide my smile and blush, but it just came.

"Mommy? What does daddy mean?" Yui asked from where she sat perched on my shoulder.

"Well Yui..." I started to panic. " Y-You are to young to know that. "

"Wait! It's when you and daddy take your clothes off. " She said proudly.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!?" I yelled, falling out of Kirito's arms due to jumping when she said it.