The Boss

Bella's P.O.V

I looked around, swiftly walking to the dungeon. I stopped as a small demon thing stopped in front of me.

The truth is, none of us had to beat the bosses, unless the other people hadn't already cleared it.

I drew my sword. I darted forward and initiated a skill called 'High Climber' It was a skill that started at the bottom and worked its way up.

I knew someone was following, didn't even have to initiate my detective skill. I looked up and snickered, "That was the gaurdian so.."

When I straightened my self I saw the large doors. I opened the door.

The large demon-dog thing snarled and ran towards me.

~~~~
Done with fight..
~~~~

I sheathed my sword, listening to the Shink! As it slipped in with ease.

"Kay. Come on out." I turned, my teal eyes scanning for a player.

Sure enough, Kirito appeared. He was holding.. Daisy...

I waltzed forward and the black puppy jumped out of his arms and ran towards me enthusiastically, and barking.

"Your Alive. Thank god your alive.." I hugged the young pup.

She barked in response.

"Thank you Kirito." I rose, the dog in my arms. From what I could tell when I had tamed her, she was a in game papillon.

"No problem. Brianna found her roaming and told me she was yours. She asked me to bring it to you." I nodded.

" Uh.. Is it okay if I ask you a few questions? " He asked me as we walked along the trail.

"Sure." I replied. Simple. Not to much communication involved.

"Do you have siblings?" I bit my lip.

"Yes. I have a younger brother. I guess I have more.. It's a long story. " I shook my head and Daisy licked my cheek.

"Mind telling me?" I thought for a moment. " Sure. "

"Okay. When I was little, my father and my mothers sides didn't get along to well. So my moms side would have me during the week. "

" My father took me on the weekends. We had a dog, her name was Daisy. I named this dog after her. I also had 4 other siblings there. Anyways, one day we just stopped. I asked my mom why, and she said my dad had gone to prison. "

I bit my lip as he looked ahead. "So, my mom started drinking. Alot. She wouldn't get drunk, but our family is against alcohol."

" We sent her away to get better. She came back. She was okay for a while.. Then started drinking again. We sent her again. She came back. Drank. "

"In this time, she got fairly mean. We lived with our grandmother, and she threw things, hit us, and more."

My voice was getting wavery at this point and my legs felt they would collapse.

"One day, my grandma said, "Get out." And she did. My grandma did not allow her to take us. "

"She fought for us, and won. I remember that day. So happy.. and.. And.." I burst into tears. (So, this is what im hoping will happen...

He hugged me tightly. I cried into his jacket. Quiet, Quick, sobs.

"Im sorry. I shouldn't have asked." He apologized as I wiped my eyes. I gave him a bright smile.

"It's okay! I needed to get that out. I haven't told anyone the full story. Im just that one, odd, left out kid that has no backstories."

" The kid who would prefer to stay in the dark, over the light. The kid that would wake up with crying nightmares. The kid.. Who no one liked. " I shook my head.