The Return

Asuna's P.O.V

"Yui?" I choked out the word. I ran over to her, and sobbed into her little shoulder.

" Mommy..! Daddy! Your back! "She hugged us tightly.

" W-why are you here?" She looked at everyone, and smiled.

"Some Psycho came and told us we were trapped here, and if we didn't, we would all die." Kirito spat in disgust.

"That, I assume, would be me." We turned. Psycho had short, black hair. He was wearing a Knights Of The Blood Uniform.

I looked down at mine. I pulled my rapier, and walked over slowly.

"Now. You either fight with us, or stay away." I used my agility to swoop behind him, and I put my sword to his throat.

"I-I'll fight." He choked.  I released my grip.

" Now. I want to go back to my family. Let's all rent a room. We can go for the first boss tomorrow. It's already late. " I said, turning to everyone who was looking at me. They nodded.

"Mommy? Do you mean your Mommy and Daddy?" Yui asked me, tugging at my skirt.

" Well.. Partly. Me and Daddy got married in the real world, so now you have three siblings. We even named one after you. " I answered, biting my lip.

"I want to get back to them.." I whispered.

"Really? Thank you mommy and daddy! What are their names?" She asked me, as I picked her up.

" Well, you have two brothers and a sister. Your sister is Yui, like you. She has black hair and eyes like you as well. Then, there's Lukas. He has blonde hair. And Aiden. He has black hair. "

She smiled and hugged me tightly. "I missed you so much Yui... So much.. " I whispered, my lip beginning to quiver.

"I got transported here when I dissapeared from Alfeim. I don't know why.. " She mumbled, and she looked at everyone. Including Psycho, who's avatar's name was Shadow.

I set Yui down, and she held mine and Kirito's hand. "Psycho, you said we were being recorded. Where are the camera's?" I shot a glare at him.

"Ah. Well, there's one." He shot his hand up to a small black, circle. "It looks like what recorded me and Sinon during the BoB." Kirito and Sinon nodded.

Sinon was holding her gun closely.

We got to the inn, and we each got a room. Me, Yui, and Kirito shared one, Rika and Klein shared one, and everyone else had a seperate one.

~~~~

Kirito's P.O.V

I blinked, the blue light gone. Suddenly, I felt small arms wrap around from behind me. A small voice called, "Daddy! Your here!"

My pupil's shrank. "Y-yui?" I turned I picked her up, and hugged her tightly as everyone swarmed us.

I heard the familiar clicking of boots approach.

"What is i-" She asked. She didn't need a second glance. She ran over to us, and engulfed Yui in a hug.

"Mommy..! Daddy!" Yui smiled.

~~~~

I looked at the teary mess Asuna. I had asked everyone. There was a recording camera hovering above each of us.

"I.. I want.. I wan't my kids back..!" She mumbled, throwing soft punches on the bed. Yui was on the other bed and was in sleep mode. She wasn't waking up until around 8:00 in the morning.