Back to reality.

This chapter is back to the normal time zone. As in Kirito and Asuna are married and their back from their honeymoon. Kk.
EnJoY.
~~~~~~~

Asuna's P.O.V

I felt movement beside me. I then felt arms wrap around me, pulling me close. I felt warm breath on my face.

I opened my golden eyes wide. I trailed them around the room, and the on Kazuto's face.

He was awake, and smiling at me kindly. I rubbed my eyes and smiled back. I yawned and pulled my face into his chest.

We layed in silence like this for a bit, the nights events slowly coming back to me. I was glad I had my clothes returned and put back on.

Finally, I heard Kazuto speak up. He asked, "What you want to do today? It's saturday, so we have the day off."

I moaned, not wanted to get out of bed. He seemed to get it. I wasn't feeling exactly well, and I was sore and tired.

" I'll ask later. We can stay in bed for a little longer kay Asuna? " I nodded, and went closer. If that was even possible.

I heard a ring! And that continued until I finally groaned and until turned to get it.

I picked up my phone, not bothering to check who it was.

"Hello?" I mumbled sleepily into the phone as I rubbed my eyes with my hand. Of course, I had set the phone on the bed in front of me, and it was a facetime with Lis , aka the only type of call she ever did. "Hey Asuna!"

Kirito slept shirtless, which I didn't particularly mind. But she did. When she saw him she stuck out her tongue and covered her eyes. "So critical. I can sleep how I want." He mumbled still looking at the phone.

"Hi Rika." I stretched, and then looked into the phones screen. She was dressed, and seemed to be out.

" You notice what time it is don't you? " I shook my head. "No, why?"

" Its noon Asuna. "

I groaned. "First of all, I... Uh.. Stayed up late-" "Oh? doing what?" She asked and sticked out her tongue.

" None of your buisness! And you! " I shot a glare at him. "Why didn't you tell me it was this late?"

" Well.. You wanted to stay in bed and all... I know you aren't feeling to well.. " He trailed off scratching his head nervously.

I stated at him for a moment. Then returned to the call.

"Anyways.." Lis ' coughed'. "If you get ready soon enough, I was going to have the girls meet up. And Klein was going to have Andrew and Kirito, and a few other guys. Sinichi as well I believe."

"Uh.. I'll come. How about you?"

Kirito nodded, scrolling through his phone out of boredom.

"Okay, we're both in. Tell Klein."

She nodded, waved, and hung up. I flopped onto the bed.I

~~~~~~
GlOrIoUs TiMe SkIp.
~~~~~~

I walked through the house, grabbing a few things, such as keys, a hair brush, stuff like that.

I called out, "Kirito! Hurry up! We're going to be late!"

I heard him call back, "I'm right here." He walked through our bedroom door, shutting the door as he left.

" Kay, c'mon. " I grabbed his hand and led him to the car. I tossed him the keys, he caught them, and we got in and drive to Rika's place first, he dropped me off. I'm guessing he went to Klein's.