The Threat

Asuna's P.O.V

Where am I?

I thought to myself. I jumped as I saw a person. They were asleep. There were three children on me.

What!?!

I looked at the moonlight seeping through the window. I looked at the kids. My memory returned to me.

Why do they look... Older? I thought.

"Kirito." I shook him.

He looked at me in utter disbelief. His eyes were full of tears. "A-asuna... Your... Your back!" He threw his arms around my neck.

"What do you mean?" I asked him out of curiosity .

"It's been a three months Asuna." He answered me calmly.

" Wait... What? Explain please. " I asked him kindly. He nodded and wiped his eyes.

"Okay, well. someone bombed our house, I came home. I asked you if you were okay. You shook your head, and fainted. Later, the doctors told me you had slipped into a coma."

" I-I did? " I shook my head in disbelief.

"Yeah. Suguha and Recon made it though." I blinked.

" Who? "

He looked at me with wide eyes. "Sugu, Recon. Remember?"

" No. " I answered, trying to push my mind. "I woke up not knowing who you were. Or the kids." I answered truthfully .

"Rika. Klein. Keiko. Agil. Asada." He said.

" What? Who? " He got up. He scrolled his phone. He showed me this.

I saw myself and Kirito

I saw myself and Kirito. But the others were a blur.

"You really don't remember. You will soon! You have to!" At that moment, the kids woke up and started to cry.

I cradled them. "Hey, it's okay. Shh..." I soothed them, and fed them one at a time.

~~~~

I had gotten my memory after everyone came. I got super sad because I forgot them.

"Wait, what happened to the house?" I asked Kirito, as I was released after being tested with my memory.

" Well, I got us a new one. Most of our stuff was burned, so your parents replaced everything. "

"Oh." We stayed quiet the rest of the drive, and I looked at the new house. I felt my phone buzz.

From Unknown,

You are all in danger.
If you want to live, bring everyone with you go the park. Don't tell anyone, except your friends. I will there. I want you all to have your AmuSphere. Got that?