A Cats P.O.V

Ima do a Panda's P.O.V... So, ima allow them to talk, but not like, can speak to humans. Like warrior cats. Okay.. Geez, what a dweeb! Yeah, I see u out dere. :^
Panda's P.O.V

I blinked. Chip was pawing me.

"What?" I hissed in annoyance.

"Kirito is awake." He meowed excitingly. (Lets say they know their names.)

"Oh. Well, next time, at least do it when Asuna is awake. I can't be mad at you though." I yawned, covering my muzzle with my forepaws.

"Ima go watch him." He said, his tail flicking back and forth.

" Go ahead. Have fun. " I meowed, getting up and curling next to Asuna.

I dozed off once more, slowly drifting to sleep.

~~~~

Chip's P.O.V

Panda can be such a bummer sometimes.. I still love her though.

I hopped down what Kirito called, 'Stairs' two at a time. I tumbled down the last few.

I hopped onto the counter where he was tapping a hard, glass and metal cube thing.

I looked onto the pad, a moving, flashing image moving around the screen.

My eyes widened, and I started pawing the hard, cold pad.

"Hey bud.." Kirito scratched me behind the ears. I purred, " Hello to you as well. " I meowed.

It's not like they understood us like we did to them.

I immediately turned my head to the large, glass door. The birds started singing a morning song.

"I need to get going.. Thank god it's friday." I heard him mumble. He and Asuna had seemed really nervous lately.

Asuna more than Kirito though.

For some reason, she was much larger than Kirito.

Why?

I had no clue.

He pet me once more before turning and leaving. I didn't bother to follow. He seemed guilty, on edge, and SO worried. Who for? What for? I wondered.

I hopped down once I heard the door shut, and headed to my water bowl upstairs.

I took a few laps, quenching my dry throats thirst.

I saw the first lights of dawn seep through the blinds.

I flicked my tail in content. I had a great home, great owners, and a great partner.

I turned my head to the door. Panda was there, and her eyes were wide.

"Somethings wrong with Asuna! She's in pain!" She meowed quickly, eyes darting around the room.

"What!? Okay... Kirito just left..." I thought for a moment.

"Rika comes every morning! " Speaking of.. I heard the front door open.

I raced down stairs, meowing frantically, pacing, and she knelt down, "What's wrong?"

I started up the stairs and she followed I noticed she had... Klein? Was his name? with her. He also followed.

I led her to the room, where Asuna lay on the bed, her eyes closed shut, clutching her stomach.

Rika gasped, and headed over to her. She asked her a few things that I didn't catch. Asuna groaned, and Rika helped her downstairs in a rush.