Moving out

BTW: I added the song at the top because I thought it had a awesome picture of Kirito.

Asuna scrolled her phone for good apartments. She found one she was satisfied with. It was under her price limit, just barely, it was large, and had a nice kitchen.

For now, that and Kazuto was all she needed. She looked online for the furniture she would need, a bed, coffee table, things like that.

She got up and stretched she decided to go online.

She hasn't been in for a while, but she thought she was finally ready. Or so she thought... Nah jk nothing gonna happen.

She had the Amusphere already, thank Kazuto for that. She put it on and called out, in a voice with mixed emotions, "Link Start!"

She was imminently covered in a bright light. "Hello and welcome to Alfeim Online!" A almost Siri sounding voice called out, and she inserted a user name, which was Asuna.

She added her gender and picked the race Undine, it said something again but she didn't catch it. She was transported again, and she tried swiping down her menu. It didn't work, she panicked but then tried the other hand. It worked this time. Asuna signed in relief.

Asuna wondered around and bumped into a large group of players she noticed they looked like... "Asuna!?" They all cried out in joy and confusion.

" hey guys.. " She scratched the back of her head. Liz came behind her from no where. "So urgent to see Kirito you came online eh?" She poked her shoulder. Asuna answered, " Yes! I mean N-no! " she shook her head and some her arms frantically in front of your face.

"I decided I should come and check the world out from the perspective of my view on the ground.." Silica gasped. " You havn't flown (flied? xD) yet!?! " she explained how to do it and Asuna joined with the group.

"Thanks you guys," Klein said after we scored him a frikin awesome katana. We all nodded and logged out. But instead of me being able to log out and get ready, I was met with a angry mother. " I see you were on that , THING again. "

Asuna nodded. "Yes I was." Her mother yelled at her and finally out of breath for a bit,  "remember that you have 3 weeks." Her mother finally said. Asuna nodded.

" I have a house that I have my eye on, and a backup one. " Her other turned and left. She scheduled a tour for tomorrow. It was accepted, and she asked Kazuto if he wanted to go with her. He agreed.

~Now it's Wednesday M'dudes.~

Asuna skipped on a coat as she walked out the door. She met Kazuto at the house. (Screeches because it's five in the morning, it is light out, and it's scheduled to be 105° today! ;-;) They kissed and then went for the tour.

The House was good and Asuna bought it in the end a couple of days passed and she moved in.

~~~~~~~

Asuna awoke, hearing the door bell ring. It was almost noon and she knew she didn't feel to good. She got up, and ended up throwing up about everything inside of her. Almost everyone was there, scratch Agil. Kazuto pulled her hair back and patted her back, while liz got a clean rag.

"Sorry everyone." Asuna managed to mumble out after that.. Liz patted her head, silica hugged her. Shino just stood there, eyeing her. She was confused, but she started to shiver. Kazuto say down on cuddled her.

They all stood there laughing as Kazuto hugged her tighter. "Mine. No touchy." Asuna patted his head. The others answered. " No one will.. Except maybe Klein. " Liz said, silica said, "Asuna, is there anything we can do?" She nodded.

"C-can I have s-some b-blankets?" She said in between shivers. Silica nodded and started on her journey. She brought back two heavy and fluffy ones.

" Uh.. I don't think there's anything else I really need help with.. " Asuna said, and she yawned. "Nonsense! We can unpack!" Sugu said out of the blue. Asuna shook her head. " No it's okay, I can do it. "

Sugu ignored her and they did it anyways. Kazuto hadn't let go of her. They both fell asleep until Asuna threw up again, basically the same thing happened, Liz cleaning her up and Kazuto for comfort.

While everyone was in there, Kazuto picked her up. Bridal style. "Beep beep!" They all moved out of the way, laughing. He set her down on the couch before they both crashed again. 

~~~~~~~~~~
Asuna is feeling better now, due to the power of Dank Memes®. xD
~~~~~~~~~~
Asuna nodded off slowly. She and Kazuto had been out all day, going fun places, they went to the Zoo for the day, and finally went to a restraunt.

Asuna was pretty tired, so she fell asleep on the way home. She was extremely lucky, because it just so happened her house was around a five minute trip to Kazuto's. He slept at her place alot.

They saw each other almost everyday, and ended up doing something sooner or later.

So today they decided to do that. Kirito Carried her up the stairs, and took her inside. He placed her in the bed, and he curled up next to her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Third official chapter done!
I'm sorry it was shorter than the last official chapter. I'm really tired and I realize because I said it's five in the morning, I won't get any sleep at all tonight. I admitted defeat. I bet your just like, 'Sleep in!' Well I cant. I'm age 11, and we have to be somewhere by nine. Awesome right? I just realized, I'm only 11 and writing this... Dang. I'm proud of myself! Thankz you!

Too long, Too short?

1 vote and comment= 1 Asuna and Kirito beleiver. Also, another year for temmie in cooleg!

Like?

Hate?

More?

Stay Brave, Beautiful Burritos.