Yes!

Asuna Woke up, and she looked around the room. She panicked, not knowing where she was. Then she looked at the person next to her, with that she calmed down. It was Kazuto.

She looked at his adorable, child-ish face. She moved a bit, and he let go of his grip, curling in a ball. She decided she would make breakfast. It was the least she could do.

She walked down the stairs quietly, she looked at the couch, Minetaka was there, watching his phone. He smiled at Asuna. She smiled at him . "I thought I could make breakfast today! Any requests?" , He looked deep in thought. "How about eggs and toast? I don't want to make it hard on you." She shook her head. " No, no it's fine! "

She looked at herself in her white and red pajamas. "I'll go get changed first though.." She went up to Kazuto's room. He was still asleep. She grabbed new clothes, underwear and a bra, she went to the restroom and changed.

She wore a white blouse, with a red bow. It had a long, pinkish red skirt. She put a half apron on.

She began the eggs, and added spinach and ham. She put the toast in the toaster, and thought. "I guess toasters are tanning beds for toast." ( my weird thoughts.)

She laughed to herself and continued. She felt arms wrap around her from behind. She jumped and turned around. It was only Kazuto. He had a look of Sheer happiness on his face. He kissed her when she turned.

As he did that sugu came in. She had seen the scare and all. She started cracking up. "I got that.. on video!" She said in between laughs. She hadn't realized she squealed when he scared her.

Asuna blushed. Then Kazuto asked with a sly grin. "Wanna go on a date tonight?" She was still against the side of the table, forced to stay by Kazuto. It was hard to breath. " S-Sure.. Can you move now? " He stepped back and she took a deep breath.

She turned off the flame. "Don't you look nice! Your gonna make the other girls jealous when Sugu posts that and sends it to the girls!" Kazuto mentioned. She clicked her foot on the floor, and then flicked him.

She served the door and everyone ate in silence. Asuna wasn't really hungry, so she passed out the food. Asuna leaned her head on Kazuto's shoulder. He put his head on hers. He continued to eat until they were done.

They put their dishes away, and washed their own dish. But Kazuto took Asuna's and did hers. They seemed to be in a good mood, like they knew something she didn't.

She grinned. "You telling me where were going?" " Yes. " he replied. " Okay.. When? " He smiled mishcheviously.  "When we get there!" She pretended to pout and looked at him with pleading eyes. " Please? " "nope." " pretty please? " "Nope." She kissed him. " How about now? " " Hmm... Nope. " she admitted defeat. "Fine!" She puffed one of her cheeks with air, doing that little face she did when annoyed, but happy.

Later her phone rang. She picked it up, not bothering to check the caller ID. "Hello?" When put the phone on speaker on her lap. She continued watching the TV. " Asuna! " her mother snapped.

"Where are you?" She almost hissed that one. " kazutos. They had a accident and I stayed here tonight. I told you that when I packed yesterday. " she heard her mother with annoyance on the other end. "I don't care. come home this instant!" She nudged Kazuto, who had his line ready. " Hello Mrs.Yuuki! " she sounded startled.

"why do you have my daughter at your house?!" He answered with a grin on his face. " Well, My aunt got in a accident and died. So, she stayed to comfort me. Also, she won't be coming home tonight either. We have a date. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. "

Asuna giggled. "Asuna? How would you let him talk to me like that!? Asu-" she hung up and fist bumped Kazuto. "That was easy!"

Later, Asuna got ready for the date. She put on a single red, knee length dress with a white sweater. She placed her sandals by the door. Her phone rang. "Hello?" Asuna asked, hearing Lis and Silica's voices.