New Family

Bella's P.O.V

I blinked. It had been almost a week since Asuna and Kirito had made me their adopted daughter. (I FRIGGING WISH!)

Yui looked at me with her wide eyes. She smiled and pointed to our parents.

Hm?

It was honestly just a cute scene. Mom was cuddling Dad, and he was snuggling with her. They were still really young.

Me and Yui shared a bed, and Mom and Dad shared one. "Bella! Do you know what day it is?" Yui nagged me. I smiled at her.

"Friday. But im sure theres something else so. .. No, what day is it?" I pushed her bangs behind her ears.

"It's family reunion day!" She grinned widely at me. My face turned blank. " W-What does that mean? " I stuttered.

"Well, for us it means mommies mommy and brother come on the TV so we can talk. Oh, and our siblings."

" Does that mean I can see Drew!?! " I yelled a bit to loudly.

"Bella keep it down..." Mom mumbled. Dad groaned.

Me and Yui giggled as we went to the living room. We turned the TV on. Sure enough, there was a screen. It was split into two though.

One had moms mother, and two children. Siblings? and the other had Andrew. He was sucking on a pocky and playing his phone.

"Hey Bubs." I said gently. He casted a glance at the TV. His jaw dropped and the pocky fell. "Sissy! Harrison get over here!" He yelled.

"And thats your new loud, obnoxious brother." I smiled and pointed to him.

"Its really you? Where are your glasses? Your eyes are supposed to be brown! " He called.

"Character design." He rolled his eyes. "Oh and of course the black. Always." Harrison suddenly jumped on the couch.

" Ayo! " He called.

"Hello Harrison." I sighed. I averted my eyes to moms mom.

" Drew, you have been watching the streams? " I asked him. He nodded. "So, thats our sister. Uh.. We have new parents to. Oh, and everyone knows. As in aunts and uncles. They approve."

" Hm. Okay. And you are my grandmother I assume? " I looked to the other screen and smiled. She smiled and nodded.

"Yes! And your Bella. May I ask Andrew something?" She looked to a different side of the screen he nodded.

"I would like go meet you. You are the only one I can meet here anyways." She chuckled. He nodded. " Okay! Where would you like to meet? "

"We could go to the park."

My brother beamed. "Okay! Also, what should I call you?"

"Grandma is fine." I averted my eyes to my dad who was coming out of the room. "Morning dad." I mumbled, and Yui smiled. " Morning Daddy!"

"Oh- Uh. Hello.. Dad?" He came and sat by me on the couch. "Oh! You must be Andrew! It's nice to finally meet you." He made a goofy face.

"Who are you?" He asked Harrison.

" Im Harrison! Im Bellas boy-" I glared at him. "No your not. Hes my friend." I mumbled.

"Oh Bella. I was wondering when you returned if you wanted to go out to coffee with me sometime?" Harrison requested.

"Okay, there is three things in total wrong with that. One, No. Two, Im in a death game right now. How could you talk about when I get out? Three, I have turned you down constantly."