Sinon

A/N
Okay. So I'm writing this, and I do WattPad on a tablet. My hand is numb from holding it for so long. Help me. This chapter is a Asuna P.O.V on Kirito coming back from GGO, and she ended up going to Sinons place with him. Hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~

Asuna's P.O.V

I watched the stream in worry. I knew that Kirito was fighting the person causing deaths IRL.

I was a odd red line appear on the cloak. "What's that..?" I murmured under my breath. It was distracting the cloaked man, or Sterben. I was fine with it as Kirito attacked.

The man started to dissapear, but Kirito brought out a small pistol looking thing. He shot, and attacked with his sword, slicing him in half. I sighed in relief. It was over. He was safe..

~~~~~
Around 20 minutes later..

~~~~~

Kirito woke up. He was panting. He seemed worried, startled almost. "Your okay!" I cried out and hugged him. " A-asuna..? " He hugged me back. "I have to go. Now." I nodded. "I'll come with you!" He didn't argue.

He slipped into his shirt and jacket. " let's go. " He said thank you to the nurse. I hadn't caught her name.

We rode on his motorcycle to a house maybe ten minutes away. He got up, and put his helmet on the bike. I heard yelling coming from a home. I didn't know which, but I knew that's where we were headed.

"What the heck is that?" I asked, as we ran through the houses. " Sinon. " He replied. I wasn't gonna ask.

We arrived at the house and burst through the door. I gasped, and we both kept into action. Kirito grabbed the guy and punched him. "Sinon! Run!" She was unsteady. " K-kirito! " I stopped punching and left Kirito to him reluctantly.

I walked over to her quickly. "Your okay?" She nodded. " W-who are you..? " I sighed. "Kiritos girlfriend. Now, I'm going to stay over here with you. Kirito will do the rest.." I felt bad for leaving him, but we had discussed this on the way.

She screeched.  "He has a syringe!" I gasped. " Shit! Kirito! " I cried out, as he was punched. Then, he pulled out a syringe, and stabbed him with it. "My Sinon.. You won't take her away..." He laughed maniacally.

I screeched and burst into tears, jumping out. "Kirito!!" I kicked the guys head. He was thrown across the room, and was knocked out. I put my head on his chest and shook him. Blood dripped don't of his mouth. Sinon ran and got a wet rag.

She handed it to me and nodded. I lifted his shirt and padded his wound. He sighed in relief, and stopped twitching. There was a weird mark on him. I threw my arms into him. Punching him lightly.

"Reackless! Idiot!" I said in between sobs.

Once I had calmed down, I was sitting next to kirito, my head leaning on his shoulder. What I had processed, the guy has tried to rape Sinon. I couldn't blame her. She was a pretty girl.

She looked down, was almost. "Is he alive?" Kirito spoke up. When crawled over and checks this pulse. " Yeah.. Hey Kirito..? " He looked at her. "You never told me you had a girlfriend!" She looked mad. " I didn't think it was necessary. " He shrugged, an I looked up.

I waved and smiled. "Hi, I don't think I got to introduce myself." I said, catching her attention. " I'm Asuna Yuuki. " She nodded. "Okay, I'm Shino Asada." She smiled. I put on a serious face. " we should probably call the police... " They both agreed. I was the only one with my phone closest, so we called from there.

We explained what happened and they arrived soon later. "I don't think you should stay here tonight ma'am." They said to Sinon and she nodded "Okay.."

Asuna walks duo and patted her shoulder. "Wanna come stay with me? I have work tomorrow, but I can make it work." She nodded, and bowed. " thank you Asuna. "

I shook my head. "Its nothing. You may want to pack, we don't know how long you'll be staying." She nodded and asked for permission to do so. They said it was fine. When went and did so.

I heard my phone ring and I answered it. "Hello, this is Asuna speaking." I heard the voice of Lis. " hey Asuna! I was wondering if I could come over. I'm super bored.. And so is Keiko. " I asked Sinon and she nodded.

"Sure, but I have Sinon over. I'll introduce you guys later."

~~~~~~~

A timeskip brought to you by... My job on roblox!!! Myth hunters for life. :P

~~~~~~~

I began to drive over to Rika's.  Sinon was in the passengers seat, watching the road. "So.." She said looking at me.

"When did you and Kirito meet?"

Asuna looked at her, then averted her gaze back to the road. "When we were trapped in SAO.."

"Oh.. So you are a surviver aswell?" Sinon looked at me and I nodded.

"If I can.." She said. "Can you explain what it was like in there?"

I nodded, yet again. "Well, first things first.. I was the second in command of the best guild in the game.. whereas kirito was a solo-player.."

I continued explaining the death game, until she nodded. "Im sorry you all went through that.."

I shook my head. "Believe it or not.. It was the best thing that happened to me. I me people who cared about me, people I cared about."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THEY HASH ARRIVED!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knocked on the door. I was met with a small Keiko. She smiled. "Rika!  Their here!"

Rika came to the door. "Hey Asuna." She looked at Sinon. "Your Sinon right? Congrats at the BoB."

She blushed. "Uh.. Thank you."

Later that night, I said my goodbye's, aswell as Sinon. We headed to my place.

When we arrived, her mouth opened wide in amazment. "Wow..."

"Your place is huge..!"

I smiled. "Make yourself at home, ill take your things to my room." She shook her head. "I can do it." I did't argue.

We had a normal night, and we slept peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cracks knuckles. 

All done! 

Like?

Hate?

Vote!

Comment!

Stay brave, mah bootiful burritos