Family Outings

Asuna's P.O.V

"Yui, don't run on the planks. It's dangerous." I called as I caught up to her.

"Sorry mommy. But daddy is doing it." I turned and gave him a glare. He sweat dropped and slowed down.

"Good boy." I pat his head once he caught up to us.

"Arf Arf." He sighed, and Yui giggled.

"Hm. I wonder how Chip and Panda are doing." I thought aloud.

" Yeah.. Oh. " He said, tapping his chin.

"What?" He grabbed my waist and caressed my cheek.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look in that bathing suit?" He grinned, and I blushed.

"N-no... Let go of me! " I stuttered. "As you wish." He sighed and let go of me.

"Is it bad I ship my own parents?" Yui suddenly asked.

" First.. No... I guess..? And second. How do you know about shipping? " I asked Yui.

" Auntie Leafa. "

"That makes sense." Kirito sweat dropped.

" You need to stop listening to Leafa. " I sighed. She had been teaching Yui... Stuff.

"Hey Yui! I'll beat you into the lake!" Kirito grinned. "Okay daddy!" They set off.

They both cannonballed and splashed water all over me, head to toe.

I shivered. I took off the cover up and jumped in after them.

"Like Father like Daughter.." I sighed as I watched them have a splash fight. I suddenly got a idea.

"Who wants to race?" I said, swimming over.

They both turned their heads quickly. "Me!" They yelled in sync.

" Okay, Last one to the shore! " I yelled and started off. I used a bit of my agility skill, as we were going strait.

I reached shore in triumph. I had won, or I think... And Yui was just flying in fairy form.

She came and stood by me. We looked around. "Where's daddy?" Yui asked.

"Rawr!" I heard it from behind me. I screeched as I was grabbed.

I turned my head, Kirito was lifting me. Yui was sitting in fairy form on his head.

"B-Baka!" I said. He scared me so bad, I began go cry.

" Oh! Hey... It's okay! I didn't mean... To scare you that bad. Im sorry Asuna. " He pat my head as I wiped my tears.

"Hey guyss!!!!" I heard a voice call us.

I saw Lisbeth sprinting towards us.

"Hi Lis.." I said, wiping the last of my tears.

"I was worried! You guys weren't at home so I came here.. What happened? " She said, leaning over and panting.

"He scared me. Like the little devil he is."

He whined. "Im a perfect angel! Admit it you love me!" He complained.

" Of course. You put a ring on it after all. " I shrugged.

"Anyways.. I know where you guys are now." Lisbeth said, regaining herself.

"And thats all you needed?" I raised an eyebrow.

" Oh! I was going to invite you guys to go leveling with us all. " She said, stroking her ruffled hair.