Family Time

Three months later...

Asuna's P.O.V

I groaned as Kirito shook me rapidly. "Wake up. Come on."

"Five more minutes..." I grumbled.

" It's the kids birthday. Wanna miss it, or get ready for when our guests arrive? " I opened my eyes. He kissed my cheek. "Atta' girl."

I smiled and slung my legs off the bed. I honestly couldn't believe they were already a year old!

I headed downstairs, and was met by the gentle purring of Chip. I crouched down, and scratched him behind the ear.

"Wheres Panda?" I asked, looking around. I saw her under the couch, asleep.

(Ive missed Panda and Chip!)

I walked into the kitchen. Chip hopped onto the counter, his tail wavering. I took out eggs and toast for me and Kirito.

~~~~

"I smell breakfasttttt...!" Kirito chimed as he walked into the kitchen, trying to sniff out the sent. ( Idek!?)

"Mhm. Here." I handed him a plate and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Score! Two in one!" I picked u my plate and chuckled at his childish actions.

I heard faint crying up stairs, so I put down my plate. But then I heard something I didn't want to hear.

Glass shattering.

Me and Kirito headed upstairs quickly. We went in, sure enough the window was broken. And bloody. I checked the kids, Yui and Lukas. Only.

My phone buzzed from my pocket.

From Psycho,

Oh. Yeah. I dropped Aiden out the window for you guys leaving early! Oh, I double checked. He's dead! I mean, he was dead before I dropped him. Just for effect. Tata!

I screamed and dropped my phone. (I feel like a depressed psychopath for this. Oh, I don't... Show many emotions, so if its awkward... Ye..)

I ran over to the window, and sure enough.. Aiden was below.

I stumbled back and Kirito went to see. His eyes widened and he started cussing up a storm. I burst into tears and Kirito grabbed my phone and called 911.

I took Lukas and held him overprotectively. Kirito held Yui. We heard sirens approach, then park. A knock came to our door.

I opened it reluctantly, there stood, (Ready for this long list? No? Okay) Rika, Klein, Keiko, Agil, Sugu, Recon, Mom, Dad, Minetaka, Ava, Kate, Kyle, Ben, Luke, Brianna, And a police man. (xD)

"What happened?" Rika asked, I shook my head. " Okay, so can you show me their room? " The officer asked and I nodded reluctantly.

We took them upstairs and showed them the bloody window. They bit their lip and looked outside. "Do you know who did it?" We nodded.

"His name is Makoto Kayaba." She sighed, " Him again? Okay, we'll keep our eyes peeled. " She told us a bit more then left.

I walked down the stairs in a fit of rage, and sadness. I sat on the couch and hugged my kids lovingly.

Everyone was silent, and then they tried to comfort me. I shook my head and put on my best smile, "Well, who says we have to stay moody?"

"No one! Lets have fun while it lasts." Rika exclaimed. " Bedroom is open for Rika and Klein! " Kirito yelled and they twitched, looking at him.