Privacy

A/N
Its like... 2-3 months later, to clear that up. Sorry if Im skipping to much. >~< I also recently got addicted to First Burn, so im adding it.

~~~~

Kirito's P.O.V

I yawned, it was Saturday, thank goodness.

I felt Asuna shift beside me. I guess it was because I had been moving.

"Morning.." She murmured, flipping over and hugging my waist.

I patted her head. "Good morning."

We stayed like this for a while, but the cats soon figured out we were awake. They came and jumped on us, pawed us, anything to get us up.

"Okay, okay." I finally gave in when Panda had managed to jump on my head.

I took her off, and placed her on the floor. She went downstairs with her head and tail high.

Instead of handling it, Asuna kinda just kept Chip away with her hand.

I picked him up and placed him down. I also heard the front door being opened.

Don't they respect privacy?! I thought as I heard them walking up the stairs.

Right as they opened the door, I said, "What?" Asuna just mumbled, " Go away.. "

They had been coming every morning, and it was annoying.

"Nothing. We're going to keep doing this, by the way. No stopping it." Rika said.

I pulled the covers over our head, hugging Asuna out of habit.

"Heyyy! We're still here."

"Well if your still here, I would recommend leaving." I said from under the covers.

I heard lighter footsteps approach, so I'm sure it was Keiko.

It was.

And she pulled the blankets off our heads.

"Are you serious!?" Asuna grumbled, finally opening her eyes which to be honest, had a look of pure rage.

"Eep!" I rolled off the bed, being prepared for whats to come.

"How would you like it if we went into your house when your trying to sleep?" And then she went on with a whole lecture while Keiko and I stayed on the floor with the cats.

She cooled down soon enough, and sat on my side of the bed, watching us play.

"Sometimes it's like having an extra cat in the house." I heard her mumble. She was obviously grumpy.

"Uh.. I'll make breakfast. Any requests?" I asked Asuna and she shook her head, drawing her legs to her chest.

I sighed, and Rika looked at me with a look of pity.

I headed downstairs with Rika and Chip following me.

I got out eggs and a loaf of bread. I wasn't doing anything fancy.

"How's things with Klein?" I asked Rika as she made the eggs.

"Uhm.. It's good. He's actually really sweet, but not as flirty. But I have seen him flirt with other girls which makes me mad." She said, scooping the eggs onto four plates.

" Hm. Okay. " I said, buttering the toast and grabbing two plates while Rika grabbed the others.

I delivered the two plates I had upstairs before heading back down and grabbing myself a cup of coffee. Asuna didn't really drink it though.