I like you!

Aki's P.O.V

I walked into the room cautiously. Asuna had just woke up from two years of imprisonment. She looked different, her hair was really long, and she was really pale.

Kami and Kaori were already there, watching her play Candy Crush on her phone. It was a really old, but really popular game.

She kept switching stratagies. And She looked like she new what she was doing as well. "Hey.." Kami asked. " how come you are so good at switching your tactics? " Asuna didn't look up and said, "When I was stuck in S.A.O, I was the Sub-Leader of Knights Of the Blood Oath. It meant I was in charge of raiding strategies." She mumbled this part. " even though it was with swords.. "

Asuna looked off.. Like she was sad. I waved and walked over. "Hey guys!" I liked Asuna. Kaori and Kami knew that. "Hey Aki.." I had dark, blackish brown hair. I had red eyes. I wore black A lot as well. When she was me she got really sad. She even started to cry a bit.

" hey what's wrong? " Kami asked. She shook her head slowly. "Just missing someone.. Aki reminds me of him. Even though he saved us all from SAO, and waved me from ALO. He was the first one to see me. Even though it was like midnight, or later.."

I froze. She was talking about a guy. She loved him. I felt a icy arrow pierce through my heart. We spoke for a bit, Asuna called down, but she was still sidetracked. Later, about a hour after me arriving, we heard around 4 people enter.

We were confused, but Asuna was ecstatic. " Kirito! Lis! Silica! Klein! " they waved. "Hey asuna. How you doing?" The one in all black said and came up to hug her. He had a camera on his shoulder. She was crying, but she asked. " what's that..? "

Kirito said. "Hey Yui. Say Hi to Asuna." A small, childish voice answered. " Mommy! " Kami Kaori and I, said in unison. "Eh!?!"

Asuna finally let go. "Yui!" She waved to the little camera. " Mommy, are you okay? Your crying. " she wiped off her tears. Just happy. "

Yui answered. "Good!" She looked to Kirito and hugged him again. He was sitting right next to her, so it was easy. " thank you! " He nodded. "I've been working on it for a while.. It has alot of bugs still."

Asuna nodded then looked to us. "Oh, Kirito, Lis, Silica, and Klein. These are my friends before I got stuck in SAO. Kami, Kaori, and Aki. They all waved. " "Oh, well. " The one with ponytails said. She looked young. "I'm silica. Real name, Keiko. I was a beast tamer. Or so they called me."

The one with short brown hair said, "I'm Lisbeth. Real name, Rika. I was a blacksmith." We nodded. We went really getting this. But Kami asked, " What do you mean by blacksmith? "

She thought for a second, and said. "I guess I meant I worked on people's swords and equipment. After when they came back from the fields, or just wanted them to be shiny. Like someone I know." She turned to Asuna and she gave a nervous smile.

"I'm Klein, real name tѕuвσí. I was Leader of the guild Furinkazan." He said.

" I'm that case in last. I'm Kirito, real name Kazuto. I was a Solo-Player. I also beat the game, but with the help of Asuna... " he looked like he would cry. The others just stayed quiet and awkwardly shuffled their feet something had happened to Asuna while he was beating the game.

"Wait.. What do you mean with the help..?" He looked up. " Well, it's a long story. I'll explain it anyways. " He cleared his throat. " Me and Asuna were on a temporary leave from the guild. Earlier, Asuna had wanted to team up with me, but the Leader wouldn't allow it. He wanted to fuel me. He was known as the strongest man in Aincrad. I agreed, and I lost. The punishment for that was I had to join the guild. Okay, so a while later we decided to get married, then we were allowed to have a two week honey moon. We were called back early. It was a boss said on the hardest boss yet. In the end, we beat it. Losing 14 players. After, I got up and attacked heathcliff. I sign came up above him. It said immortal object. Anyways, he announced he was the creator of the game. And he was the last boss. So, he said to me, as I had a unique skill called dual wielding. I accepted. He paralyzed the other players so they could not interfere. That includes asuna. " He paused. Asuna was laying her head on his shoulder, and she was crying. He stroked her head. "Anyways, he was about to plant the death blow to me. He struck, and it hit. Not me. Asuna. She had somehow broken the paralysis, and taken the blow for me. In the end we both died. And to be honest, I don't know how either of us survied." He finished. ( Phew..)

"Wait.." Kami said. Kaori finished. " you were married!?! " they both chuckled awkwardly. "Yeah.." I said, " Proof it! " Everyone else interfered. "We all knew they were." And ' Yui' interfered. "Mommy and Daddy were married!" But they shrugged and kissed anyways. " Good enough? " Asuna asked. I nodded.

"H-how come she keeps calling you mommy and daddy..?" I gulped. " You didn't did you..? " Asuna eyes widened at the realization of what he meant. So did Kiritos they waved their hands in front of their face. "No! No no no..!"

"We found her wandering in a forest and adopted her!" Asuna said. I sighed. But it still hurt. And finally, I spoke up. "But I loved you... I have since we were kids.." I choose at that, and everyone but Asuna, Kirito, Kami, and Kaori gasped.

Asuna sighed. " I knew. " I looked at her. "Y-you did? Why did you love someone else then?!" I started yelling at her.

Kirito stood in front of her. "Dont yell at her. She didn't do anything to deserve it." I growled. "She fell in love with you!!" I punched him. Asuna yelled out. The 3 other came to help him up. Kirito mumbled when he got up. " Bastard.. " I kicked him this time. But it didn't seem like it hurt.

"Trust me." He said. " I - No we. Have been through much more pain then you have thought we have. You have seen friends die, right in front you right? You have been trapped in a death game. You were stabbed by swords, hanging onto the only bit of sanity you had. You have been traumatized. Am I right? "

They were all looking down. Everyone one but Asuna and kirito. I shook my hand. Then, Kaori and Kami spoke up. "What you did was wrong Aki. It's Asuna's choice on who she loves. He was trying to protect her." Kami said, " and your right. We have not been through all that. I'm sorry that you guys did. "

They nodded. And Kirito said. "I'm sorry, got a little deep there." He sighed and turned "Are you okay Asuna..?" He asked kindly. She was still crying. She hugged him, and he let her cry into him.

When that was over, I went over to Asuna and slapped her. " I wished you would have died. " I hissed and turned to walk out. I was pushed. By more than one person. More than four. It was everyone. "Why the hell would you hurt Asuna?" Kirito growled and punched my face. It hurt. He had experience. He grabbed me and took my visitors card.

He threw me outside and closed the door.

Kirito's P.O.V

I can over to Asuna and hugged her. She sobbed into me. I stroked her head. "Mommy.." I heard Yui say. " don't be sad.. " Everyone came up, and hugged her. Or us should I say.

"We'll go." I heard Lis say. Everyone nodded and shuffled out.

" Do you want me to stay here tonight? " I asked Asuna. She nodded slowly. I patted her. "Youve been through so much. Much more then I have. You must be so much stronger.."

Asuna's P.O.V

I hugged Kirito tightly. Why would Aki do that? He was always so kind.. I knew she loves me, but I didn't know he would hurt the person I loved!

I let go and layed down. It was later than I had imaged. Kirito lay down next to me.He hugged me from behind and I felt myself drift off into a peaceful sleep.

I was awakened by Kirito stiffening. I asked. "Whats wrong?" He shook his head and put his finger to his lips. I nodded and listened. I heard shuffling outside my door. I heard it slowly walk away.

I sighed in releif. I went back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so this is a little flash back. I think that I should make a few chapters like this, including some maybe from SAO...? So comment a storyline, I may pick a few and use them. So, the next few chapters will be like this. Also, go check out Flamingopher and read his book. Inner him/her online and they really helped me out. :3 Also, check out my brother. He's a year younger than me. But he is making a Kirisuna can fiction aswell. cloud1z

Like!
Vote!
Suggestions?
Comment!
Stay brave beautiful burritos.