Chapter 1

Chapter One

"Across the ocean...Across the sea. Starting to forget the way you look at me..." I sighed and shook my head. I can't get that song out of my head.

"Hey Mrs. Bieber"Caitlin said the next Monday after the wedding. I smiled and tried to avoid the paparazzi. "Hey Caitlin"I said. Some started pushing, "Joanna! Joanna look here"I rolled my eyes, and started walking still. I got to Christian and he smiled. "Hey"I said. He noticed the paparazzi behind me, "Let's go inside"He said. I nodded. "That's a good idea"I said. We all walked inside, and then I was crowded by more girls. And guys, they obviously didn't care that I was married now. Wow. That sounded weird...

"So Proms tonight. Then graduations on ... tomorrow"She said. I nodded. "I'm really scared"I said. She smiled and shrugged. "Mrs. Bieber scared?! I didn't think she was scared of anything!"Caitlin said. I smiled and rolled my eyes. Caitlin, Christian, Ryan, Chaz and I all walked into our class we had. Along with all the other followers behind us. I sighed, and took my seat next to Caitlin. And Chris was on the other side, there was a substitute today in AP Math.

"Class. Take your seats"She said. I looked around, everyone already was seated...That's awkward for her...

"Stacy Adams?" The sub said. "Here!"Her high pitched annoying bitchy slut piece of crap voice said. I rolled my eyes and started playing with my nails. "Joanna"Caitlin whispered. "What"I asked. "Joanna Bieber?"She asked. "Oh. Sorry. Here"I said. "Sorry I have to know this..."The sub said. I sighed and leaned back in my chair. "You probably get asked this a lot. But are you related to Justin Bieber?"She asked. "No. He's my husband"I said. Everyone started talking. I sighed, I couldn't get used to that.

"Wow. Husband. How old are you?"She asked. "Eighteen..."I said. She nodded slowly. While some of the girls scoffed at me. I could care less, they all knew they where never getting Justin. He was all mine.

The rest of the class went by slow, so I took out my phone. I saw I had a text.
Justin<3
Saw you with the paps. You good?

It was from Justin. I mentally smiled at how he was so concerned.

Fine babe. Thanks for looking out.

He instantly replied.
Justin<3
No problem babe. Aren't you supposed to be in school?

Shhh... ;) I replied back quickly.
Justin<3
;) pay attention. Love you.

Love you too baby.

I put my phone in my pocket, and looked at the clock. One minute. Awesome.

"No homework. You're dismissed"The sub said. I sighed and got up, thank god. "So what are you wearing tonight"Caitlin asked. "Purple"I said. "So is Justin"I said. "You're going with J?"She asked. I nodded. "Good. I was hoping you were"She said. I smiled. "So was Chris"She said. We both looked at Christian who was flirting with Gabby. I smiled. I knew she had a HUGE crush on him. I smiled. "She likes him"I said. "Really?"Caitlin asked. "Chris likes her too"She said. I smiled and walked over to Chris.

"Ask her out she likes you"I whispered in his ear. He looked at me, "Seriously?"He asked. I nodded and smiled. "You're not joking"He said. I shook my head. "Leave"He said. "Well than.."I said and walked back to Caitlin. My phone vibrated in my back pocket,

Justin<3
Hey babe, don't be mad...I'm really sorry, but I have to leave for tour right away. I need you to come home now, and I can't make it to your prom tonight. I'm so sorry. I'm outside when you're ready.

"I have to go"I said and ran to my locker. I opened in quickly, and grabbed my bag packing some stuff into it. "Joanna? What's wrong?"I heard Chaz ask. "Justin's leaving right now. I have to go"I said. I slammed my locker shut, and ran outside. I heard people running behind me, and walked out. Justin's car was right out front, I got in and buckled my seat belt. I heard the back seat cars open and close. I looked back and Ryan, Chaz, Chris and Caitlin were all in the back. Or way back. I looked over at, Austin?

"Austin?"I asked. He smiled, "Hey Joanna. Justin was still packing, so he said I should come and get you"Austin said. I nodded, and he drove away.

We got back to my house and I opened the door and ran inside. I opened the door quickly and looked around, Justin was sitting on the couch with his whole crew. "Justin come on we have to g-" Justin ran over to me and I ran to him. "I'm so sorry"Justin said holding me tight. "Let them have a minute"I heard Pattie say and everyone walked out of the room. I felt tears run down my cheeks, "Don't leave me"I cried. Justin held me tighter, he didn't say anything. He just let me cry into his shoulder, "Justin please"I said. "I'll see you in a month. Remember? I'll be in buffalo. And I'll see you then. I promise"Justin said.

"I-I'm going to miss you"I said. Justin looked into my eyes, then wiped away the tears with his thumbs. "I'm going to miss you too, but there's skype, or facetime. I'll talk to you every night I promise"He said. I nodded, and he hugged me again. "And I know you got your dress already, and I'm so sorry"Justin said. "I-It's fine Justin"I said. He shook his head, "I'm so sorry Joanna"He said. "Justin stop saying sorry. It's fine'I said. "Buddy we have to go"Alfredo said. I sighed and Justin pecked my lips. "I'll see you soon. Okay?"He said. I nodded and he went to go hug all of his other friends.

Warned, but thanked Austin again. He nodded, "I wont bro"Austin said. He nodded Justin looked at me. "I love you Joanna"He said. I smiled, through my tears. "I love you too Justin"I said. He walked out of the house, and I hugged Pattie. "I'll see you soon sweetie"She said. I nodded. And everybody walked out of the house, and it was just Austin and I.

"Are you okay"Austin asked. I shrugged, and sat down on the couch. Austin sat next to me, "It'll get better, I promise"Austin said. I nodded, "I know. I'll just miss him"I said. He nodded, "Well I'm here to keep you company, and you'l see Justin real soon. This month will go by super fast"Austin said. I nodded and he smiled, "We can stay home and watch movies tonight if you want"He said. I nodded and he smiled. "Go pick one out"I said. He nodded and walked over to all the movies.

He picked one out, and walked back. "That's my favorite movie"I said. He smiled, "Mine too"He said and walked over to put it in. He came to sit down, and my phone vibrated. I looked at it and it was Caitlin.

'You're still going tonight'
'No I'm not, I have no one to go with'
'You can come with us'
'What about Austin'
'Leave him there'

I couldn't do that to Austin...I looked at Austin and he smiled at me. I smiled, "You doing anything tonight?"I asked. "Whatever you're doing"He said. "Unless you don't want me to come"He said. "Well, my prom's tonight"I said. He nodded, "Justin was supposed to take me. I didn't want you to be here all alone, so can you come?"I asked. He nodded. "Of course"He said. "It's at 5 to 9:30 tonight"I said. He nodded, and looked at his phone. "You have the 5"I asked. He nodded, "I'm so jealous. I have the four, I didn't get it yet"I said. "The four is still cool"He said. I smiled, "Only cause you have it"He said. I rolled my eyes, and he smiled.

"Whatever Austin. Can I have your number, just in case..."I said. He nodded and I gave him it. "It's 3 now, let's go get ready"Austin said. I nodded and texted Caitlin to come over.