Chapter 17

Chapter Seventeen.
"Joanna"Someone hissed. I got up from Austin's room, and walked out to the front of the bus. "Justin?"I asked. "What is this"He hissed. He held up his phone, and there was a picture of Austin and I laughing, and then he scrolled to the left and there was another one of me playfully pushing him. "We're just friends Justin, calm down"I said. He growled. "No. This is not okay. I don't want you hang around him anymore"Justin snapped. "I don't really think that's your decision, Justin"I said. Justin rolled his eyes. "I'm the husband, I don't want you hangout with other guys"Justin said. "Justin, just let it go!"I said.

"What's going on here?"Pattie asked as she walked onto the bus. "Justin, honey?"She asked. "Justin told me I can't hangout with Austin anymore"I said. Pattie glared at Justin. "Justin honey, you need to get over this little jealousy thing. Austin's a good friend to Joanna, she loves you. Not him"Pattie said. "Right Joanna?"Pattie asked. I nodded. "I don't care if he's your good friend, he kissed you. I don't want that happening again. You cannot hangout with him anymore"Justin stormed off the bus. And ran down the street. I sighed, and sat on the couch.

"It's okay sweetie"Pattie said sitting down next to me. "Austin's a good friend, I can't afford to loose him"I said. Pattie nodded. "Then keep him close. Justin's just, in his jealousy mode right now. You guys should spend some time together. And he'll feel much better"Pattie said. "I'm going out to find him"I said. Pattie grabbed my wrist, "He'll be back in probably, thirty minutes. He has a concert, he wouldn't miss out on his fans. He loves them to much"She said. I smiled, and nodded. I sighed, and thanked Pattie. She nodded and hugged me. "Of course sweetie"She said.

"I'm gonna go get ready"I said. She nodded, I changed into yoga jeggings from Pink. And a black, pink sweatshirt. I turned on my straightener, and walked back into Austin's room. He was sleeping on his bed, I smiled and covered him up. I walked out of the room, shutting the lights off. I walked back into Justin and I's room and started straightening my hair. I ran a brush through it, and looked at myself in the mirror.
How can Justin love me...? I'm hideous. How could anybody love me. I'm fat. I'm ugly. I'm stupid.
I really don't see what Justin see's in me. I closed my eyes.

The door opened and I sighed not bothering to open my eyes. The person wrapped his arms around me, I could smell his cologne. Justin.
He rested his chin on my shoulder, I turned around. And he smiled. "I'm sorry"He whispered. "It's okay"I whispered back. He bit his lip, and his eyes flickered to my lips. Then back up to my eyes. We both started to lean in, when someone opened the door. We both jumped away fast, "Oh. Sorry, honey. But you need to get ready. You're concerts in twenty minutes"She said. Justin sighed, and I turned my straightener off. And walked out the door, "So fucking close.."Justin whispered as I walked out the door. I sighed, and smiled.

~~~

I sat on the couch and waited for Justin to come off the stage. I was exhausted. It was his last song, and he still had to do baby. I sighed, and laid down on the couch. "What's wrong"Austin asked as he came to sit next to me. He picked my legs up, and sat down. Then put my legs over his lap. "I'm really tired"I said. He nodded. "Go to sleep then"He said. "No no, it's fine"I said sitting up so I wouldn't go to sleep. Justin came off, he walked over. "What's wrong"He asked. "I'm just, tired"I said rubbing my eyes. He handed me a half of a mtn dew. I looked at him weird, "It's mine babe, don't worry"He chuckled. I sighed, and took the mtn dew from him. I drank some, and handed it back to him.

"Better?"He asked. I shrugged. "I have one more song, then I'll take you back"He said. I stood up, and watched him go on stage. "I know what'll wake you up.."He said pulling me through the entrance and towards under the stage. Everybody was chanting Justin's name. He smiled, "Justin"I wined. I shook my head. "I'll pass out on stage"I said. He chuckled, and we both got on the thing that rises you up. The music came on, and Justin and I rose up. "WHO WANTS TO BE MY BABY!"Justin screamed. I smiled into the microphone, and the crowd got louder when they saw both of us. Justin took my hand, and we walked around the stage. I smiled and bent down to some of the fans.