Chapter 30

Chapter Thirty

I looked at myself in the mirror, a month has gone by and there's a little bump on my stomach. Justin and I have an ultrasound, then an interview with Ellen. I was holding Jaxon, while Justin was holding Jazzy. We're about to tell the world, that I'm pregnant. And I'm really scared, we go to the building and I gave Jaxon to Jeremy. And Jazzy got down, and they started playing with the puzzles. I smiled, and walked up to the front desk. "Name"The lady asked. "Joanna Bieber"I said. She smiled and nodded. It's like her personality changed right then and there. I hate when people are like that.

"You can go back"She said. "Thanks"I said. She nodded, and Justin grabbed my hand and we walked back. We met a doctor have way, and she smiled. "Hi Joanna, how are you?"She asked. "I'm great thanks. How are you?"I asked. "Good"She said. "Ready to get checked out"I nodded and smiled. "Alright let's go"She said. I smiled and nodded. We walked back, and I sighed. "Here is the gown, and I'll be right back"She said and walked out. I nodded, and she closed the door behind her. I sighed, and started taking off my pants. Justin started laughing.

"What?"I asked. "Nothing, I just felt the need to laugh"he said. I looked at him weird, and continued changing.

I got the gown on, and sighed. "Can you tie the back"I asked. He nodded and licked his lips and got up. "Is that to tight?"He asked. "No it's fine"I said. He lifted my hair up out of the gown, and I smiled. "Thanks"I said. He nodded and pecked my lips. I'm guessing our doctor knocked on the door, and she came in. "So, are you ready"She asked. "Yeah"I said. "Okay"She said. She lifted up the gown, and placed some of the liquid on my stomach. She grabbed the remote and placed it on my stomach.

I saw a figure on the screen, I gasped and smiled. She moved it around, and I could to see my baby for the first time. "So, do you want to know the gender"She asked. We nodded and smiled. "It's a boy"She said. I smiled and looked at Justin. He was crying, I smiled and she washed the liquid off my stomach and I got down. She walked out, and I changed back into my regular clothes. I usually wore big clothes right now, so people wouldn't see. It was Justin's sweatshirt, and it smelled exactly like him and I loved it.

"Let's go"Justin said. We intertwined hands, and walked out to the front. "You're all set"The lady said. "Okay, thank you so much"I said. "Yep"She said. "Ready?"I asked. Jaxon got up, and ran over to me. I smiled, and picked him up. "Let's go"I said.

~~~

"And we're back with, Joanna and Justin Bieber"Ellen said. I smiled. "You guys are the cutest couple I've ever seen"She said and smiled. "Oh thank you Ellen"I said. She smiled and laughed. I looked at Justin confused. "You're so serious"He said and laughed along with her. "Sorry?"I said. Justin chuckled and kissed my cheek. I heard Jaxon starting to cry. "No! I want Joanna!"I heard him scream. "Whoa"Ellen said. Justin laughed. "He's a drama queen"He said. "But I love him"He said. Then Jaxon started running towards us.

"Joanna"he cried with tears in his eyes. "Aww"I said getting down on my knees. "Come here"I said. He ran into my arms, and started crying even harder. I smiled, and Ellen and the whole crowd were awing. I got up, and placed Jaxon on my lap. "Hey Jaxon"Ellen said. He hid his face in my shoulder, and I smiled. "I think someone needs a nap"I said poking his stomach. He giggled, and swatted my hand away. "Why don't you talk to us"I asked. He turned around, and looked at Justin. Justin held out his fist, and Jaxon did too and they fist pumped each other. And jelly fished it out.

Ellen and everybody laughed. Jaxon smiled, and turned around and sat on my lap. "Jaxon who you like better, Justin or Joanna"Ellen asked. "Joanna"He said. I smiled, and he kissed my cheek. "Do you love her"Ellen asked. Jaxon nodded. "Keep an eye on him Justin, he's going to steal your girl"She said. I smiled. "Do you love me?"Jaxon asked. I smiled and nodded. He smiled and kissed my cheek again. "I love you too JoJo"He said. I smiled and laughed. "You're cute"I said. He giggled showing me his teeth, and I smiled.

"That little boys a charmer"Ellen said. "I wonder where he got that from"Ellen said looking at Justin. Justin laughed and shrugged. "Me too"He said. I laughed and so did the crowd. Jaxon got off, and ran towards the middle of the stage. "What is he doing"I asked. Jaxon just starred at the girls with the Justin shirts on. They were laughing and waving to him. Justin pulled me towards him, and on his lap. Jaxon smiled and ran back to me. He gasped. "Hey!"Jaxon said. "Hey buddy"Justin said laughing. "No! Joanna mine!"He shouted. Everybody started laughing.

"Do you think Joanna's pretty"Justin asked. He nodded and grabbed my hand. "Come on J, let's go play"He said. "I can't right now J"I said smiling at our nicknames for each other. He frowned. "Maybe we can go the park after"I said he smiled and nodded really really fast. I smiled and laughed. He ran away and towards Jaxon.

"Speaking of kids..."Justin said looking at me. I nodded. "What, oh my gosh"Ellen said. "Joanna's pregnant"He said. The crowd gasped. "Unfortunately, I think that's all the time we have for today. Thank you Bieber's for coming out"Ellen said. "Any time"Justin said and smiled. "Well have you again some time soon to talk about the baby"She said. We nodded and smiled.

"We're off"The camera guy said. We sighed, and got up. "I'm going to sign some autographs, I'll be right back"Justin said and kissed my cheek. "Alright"I said. I walked over to Jaxon, and scooped him up. "Joanna, you silly"He said. "Can you take them to the bus"Pattie asked. "Yeah"I said. "Thanks sweetie"She said. "No problem"I said. I held Jaxon in one hand and rested him on my hip. I grabbed Jazzy's hand and we walked out. Once we got in front of the bus, I but Jaxon down and the doors opened. Jaxon and Jazzy ran inside.

"Hey Joanna"A familiar voice said, stopping me from going on the bus. I turned around, and my jaw dropped.

"Dad"