Chapter 14

Chapter Fourteen

Justin and I where sitting on the couch, on the bus. His arm was wrapped around my shoulders, tightly.
"Hey. Joanna, can we talk?"Austin asked. I got up and we walked into a different room. "Sure, what's up?"I asked. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry again, for the kiss... And admitting that I like you"Austin said. I nodded. "I know you are, and you didn't have to do that"I said. "I know, but I wanted to"Austin said. I nodded, "Well, thanks"I said. He nodded, "So, starting over"he said. I nodded and he smiled. "Hi I'm Austin"He said. I giggled. "Austin"I said. "What? We where starting over"Austin said. "Not that far, silly"I said. He smiled, and Justin walked over.

"What are we talking about over here"Justin asked. "Oh stop. He's my friend"I said. "I know, but I like your girl friends better.."Justin said. "And I like your boy friends better too"I said. "Some of them can be really... annoying"I said. He rolled his eyes. "Justin!"Someone said. I rolled my eyes, "Speaking of annoying"I said rolling my eyes. Austin chuckled. "How about, I let you two catch up, and Austin and I can go get something to eat"I said. "How about no"Justin said. "That's a great idea, Joanna"Selena said as she clung to Justin's arm. I rolled my eyes, "Actually it's not"Justin said.

"It is, actually"I said. Justin rolled his eyes, "How about, you, Selena and Christian can hang out"I said and smiled. "Catch up"I said. "Fine"Justin said. "Whatever you want, babe"Justin said. I sighed, "Thank you"I said. Selena rolled her eyes. "Don't choke tonight, you know, in the concert"I said as she popped her gum. Oh my god. That is annoying as hell. She popped it again, she blew a huge bubble. I popped the bubble, "Can you not, snap your gum. Or blow bubbles that's annoying"I said. She rolled her eyes. "Whatever"She said. "And I wont. I would be more worried about, Ariana Grande is singing the part for Overboard"She said. "Come here"She said motioning me to move away. "No"I said. "Come on, I need to show you something"She said. I sighed, and crossed my arms. "Fine"I said as we walked away from the boys. "Did you see the new picture"She asked. "What picture"I asked. "You haven't seen it"She said. I shook my head, and she typed something in her phone. She clicked on something and showed the picture to me.

"Ariana has a boyfriend"I said. Selena shrugged. "You never know with Justin"She said. I rolled my eyes, "What the hell is that supposed to mean"I asked. She shrugged. "See you tonight, babe"She mocked. I rolled my eyes. The bus finally stopped, and I walked towards the door. "Austin!"I shouted. "Coming!"He said walking away from Justin. "I'm so mad"I said. "What do you wanna do"I asked. "Food, movie"I asked. He shrugged. "Up to you"he said. "Wanna go see a movie"I asked. He nodded. We walked around Pennsylvania, I think Philadelphia.

I saw a mall, "Wanna go shopping instead?"I asked. "Sure"Austin said. I walked towards the mall, and we walked in the entrance. I saw Ariana walking around with her boyfriend taking stupid selfies. (No Hate here. I Loooveee Ariana) "Hey Austin"Ariana said. I rolled my eyes, "Joanna right? I love your voice, oh my god"She said. I did my best fake smile. "Thanks"I said. "You're really good at soccer too"She said. "You've been to one of my games?"i asked. She nodded. "Wow"I said. "Well, see you guys tonight"She said. I smiled and waved.

"Bitch"I hissed.