Chapter 19

Chapter Nineteen.

"I can take you out, I can take you home. I can take you anywhere you wanna go. I can pick it up, we can take it slow. I can take you oh-oh-oh"
I smiled as I saw his fans screaming in the crowd. Justin was touching all of their hands, I smiled. Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around, and felt a wet substance on me. I looked down, my new, white shirt, had red slushy all over it. I looked up and saw a smirking blonde girl. She looked so familiar. The people around her, mouth's hung open.

"Why did you just do that?"A girl asked asked the blonde. "Because she's Joanna Bieber. That's why"The girl said and walked away. I growled, and walked backstage. Justin saw me, and smiled. But his smile dropped once he saw what was on my shirt. "Joanna! Honey, what happened?"Pattie asked touching the red slushy. " A random girl, just poured her fucking slushy all over me"I growled. Justin walked over to me "I'm sorry, go pick out one of my shirts and you can wear that"He said. "It's okay Justin. But thank you"I said and smiled. I leaned on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek.

I'm going to kill, that bitch.

~~~

Justin grabbed my hand, and we went to Meet and Greet. I sighed, and everybody smiled once they saw me. "Hi Joanna"A girl said. I smiled and waved. "Joanna's not in the best mood right now"Justin said. "Aww!"Everybody said. I smiled, and laughed. Justin wrapped his arm around me, "What happened Joanna?"A girl asked. I looked down at my shirt, and everybody gasped. I laughed and shrugged. "It's okay, it's no big deal"I said. "It's white honey"A parent said. I nodded, "I know, it's not a big deal"I said.

"I thought red was your color, Joanna. I'm sorry"A high pitched voice said. I recognized that voice. That was the girl, I turned around. "You were the one who through it on me"I said. "It's not rocket science"She snapped. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not going to say anything. I'm just going to leave"I said walking away. I felt another wet substance on me. It was water this time, thank god. "Oops"She said. I growled. "You need to leave"I said. "Now"I barked. "I don't think this is your, Meet and Greet is it?"She asked. I glared at her. I wanted to rip her to shreds. If there weren't little kids in here, I would punch her. Smack her into next week!
"Where are your manners? You shouldn't talk to someone like that, especially Joanna"A girl said. "I was just asking a simple question, kid"The girl hissed. I walked towards the door, and walked out. I screamed as loud as I could. I ignored all the stares, and sprinted down the hallway. I ran straight into a hard body, "Joanna?! What's wrong!"Austin asked. "That little bitch in the meet and greet. Well, first she threw her slushy on me. Then, she's a fucking BITCH!"I screamed. Everyone outside was starring at me, I sighed. "I'm sorry"I said. "I shouldn't be acting like this"I said. I took a big breath in, and Justin came out.

"I'm sorry"Justin said. "No big deal"I said I walked back in and sat in a chair. Someone handed me candy, I looked up. And smiled, "Thank you"I said. The little girl nodded, "I'm sorry, about that girl. She was really mean"She said. I nodded, "She is mean. Thank you"I said. She hugged me and I smiled. "What's your name?"I asked. "Elizabeth"She said. I smiled. "I'm Joanna, it's very nice to meet you Elizabeth"She said. She giggled. "I know who you are. You're a Bieber, everybody respects you"She said. I smiled and hugged her. "You just made my day"I said. She smiled.

"Elizabeth, come on! It's our turn"I heard, I guess her mom say. "Bye Joanna!"Elizabeth said. "Bye!"I said and smiled. Justin looked at me and smiled. He gave me a little wink. I rolled my eyes, and sighed. Baxi. Baxi Maxfield. We went to school together, then she moved away. I growled and got up. "Baxi"I hissed. She looked at me, "Well, look who remembers"She hissed. "Let me tell you something"She said. "I'm going to take Justin away from you. And he'll be mine"She hissed. I growled, and was about to tackle her. But someone grabbed me. "Let me go!"I said. I wanted to kill Baxi. We used to be best friends too.

"What happened to you"I asked. "You turned into a slut"I hissed. "I'm not a slut, I just want one person"She said and smirked. "Justin"She said. I growled. I got so upset, I started to shake. "Shh, Joanna. Calm down. You're embarrassing yourself"Austin whispered in my ear. I'm done with this girl, Justin grabbed my arm and led me out. "Joanna, baby, you need to stop"Justin said. "Justin you don't know what she said to me!"I said. "What was that exactly"He asked. "She said she was gonna take you away from me!"I said. Justin sighed, "I won't let that happen. I promise"Justin said.

"We're unbreakable."