Chapter 29

Chapter Twenty Nine

"Raaawrr!"I hear and then heavy weight on top of me. I sighed, and rubbed my eyes. And opened my eyes, I saw a smiling Jaxon sitting on top of me. I giggled. "Hi there"I said poking his stomach. He smiled, and hugged Justin and I. I looked over at Justin and he smiled. He pretend to eat Jazzy and she laughed. Her laugh was so cute. "Joanna, can you make me breakfast"Jazzy asked. "Yeah what do you want"I asked. "I'll make her it"Justin said. "It's okay I got it"I said kissing his cheek and getting up. "Me too!"Jaxon said. I nodded and he grabbed my hand and we walked out.

"Sorry Joanna, I told them not to"Pattie said. "It's okay Pattie"I said and smiled. I saw a man sitting next to her reading the paper, who was that? Pattie elbowed the man, and he looked up. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Justin's dad, but please, call me Jeremy"He said. I smiled. "Nice to meet you, I'm Joanna"I said. "I know"He chuckled. "You're my daughter in law. I can't believe we haven't met yet. I would have came out sooner, but with work and everything it's pretty hard"He said. I nodded. "I understand"I said and smiled. He returned the smiled.

"You're very kind, Joanna"He said. "Thank you, Jeremy"I said and smiled. Justin walked out scratching his head, I giggled and he looked at me and winked. "What do you guys want?"I asked. "Pancakes!"Jazzy said. "No pancakes. Waffle!"Jaxon said. I bent down to their level. "How about I make pancakes and waffles"I said. They smiled and nodded. "Thanks Joanna!"They said running away. Justin started helping me, and got the pan out. "Want me to make the waffles"He asked. "Sure"I said. "Do you want any?"He asked. I shook my head. "Do you want pancakes?"I asked. He nodded. "Chocolate chip please"He gave me a cheeky smile.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Okay Justin"I said. "Pattie, Jeremy do you want any?"I asked. "No thank you sweetheart"Pattie said. "I'm good, thanks"He said. I nodded and started mixing the batter for the pancakes. Justin stuck his finger in the pancake mix and licked it. "Mmm"Justin said. "Hey!"I said. He chuckled, and dipped his finger in again. Accept this time, he put it on my cheek. "You did not just do that Justin..."I said. He chuckled and nodded. "I did, whatchya gonna do about it?"He asked. I grabbed a handful and put it all over his face.

I giggled, when I saw his reaction. "Here"Justin said. "I'll help you clean it up"Justin said. He dumped the whole bowl on my head. "Justin!"I said. He chuckled. "Now we don't have anything to make Jazzy"I said. He shrugged. "Jazzy, no pancakes. Waffles?"He asked. "Sure Justy"She said. I sighed. "Really"I asked. He shrugged. I sighed and I heard a gasp. "What happened?!"Pattie asked. "She did it!"Justin said. "I find that hard to believe Justin"Pattie said. "Clean this up you two"Pattie said. I nodded and grabbed a wet paper towel, and started cleaning the floor.

"Thanks, Justin"I said rolling my eyes. "No problem babe"He said. I rolled my eyes, and sighed.

~~~

Jazzy, Jaxon, and Justin were still sitting at the table eating when I got out of the shower. I was in there for maybe forty-five minutes, trying to get the pancake batter out of my hair. I sighed, and walked into Justin and I's room. I closed the door, and quickly got changed into Victoria Secret Pink yoga pants, a pink shirt and Chestnut Bailey Button Uggs. I put my hair in a braid, and walked out. "Aren't you going to eat?"Justin asked. I shook my head. "Not hungry"I said. "We'll stop for something"He said. "We don't have to, it's okay"I said. "Its fine. I have a photo shoot at 2, so we can just get something around that area"He said. I nodded and kissed his cheek.

The bus stopped, and Justin walked into our room and closed the door. I walked over to Jaxon and smiled. "Hi J"He said. "What are you playing"I asked. "Jazzy's game"He said. I nodded slowly. Jazzy walked over, and watched him play. The bus stopped, and I looked at the time. it was 12. Justin walked out, in sweatpants and a sweatshirt. "That's what you're wearing?"I asked. "They have clothes for me there"He said. I nodded. He chuckled, and sat down next to me. "Wanna go to the park?"Justin asked. Jazzy and Jaxon nodded really fast. "Go get changed, quick!"Justin said.