Chapter 21

Chapter Twenty One
"Baxi"I hissed. She smirked. "Hey Joanna"
"What the hell are you doing here"I snapped. "Joanna, stop it"Justin said. "You're defending her!?"I snapped. No answer. I rolled my eyes. "Joanna, maybe we should go to your-" "No Austin! I asked you a god damn question! Why the fuck are you here!"I spat. Baxi rolled her blue eyes, I bet their fake. Everything about her is fake, "Justin, why don't you answer that"Baxi asked. "We're hanging out"Justin said. "I'm sorry what?"I asked. "Baxi and I are hanging out"Justin said. "I think I made it pretty clear, that I don't like Baxi"I snapped. "Joanna, this is my friend, not yours, you're just going to have to accept her. Just like I accepted Austin"Justin said.

Now I see what this is about. "Ohh. I see"I laughed. "You're using Baxi, to get me-" "I'm not using her at all, she's my real friend"Justin said. That's a lie. "Whatever Justin"I said walking towards Justin and I's room. "Joanna, don't be mad"I slammed the door. I'm not mad. I'm beyond pissed. I can't believe Justin's doing this. Why out of all the girls in the world, he had to choose Baxi? I seriously really want to kill that girl. I've hated her ever since 9th grade.

Well, in sixth grade, we became really really good friends. Baxi didn't have a lot of money growing up, her mom was single and her dad cheated on her mom or something like that. I guess she got more money, because she came to a Justin Bieber concert, and met Justin. And then in 7th grade, we where inseparable. She was like my sister, my other half. Those kid of friendships. Then, in ninth grade, she tried out for the cheerleading team, which she made. And she started hangout with her cheerleader friends, she became slutty. I did not, want to be friends with that type of person. She ditched me anyway, but then in tenth grade, I liked Ryan Butler. Then, guess who liked Ryan Butler? Baxi.

Then senior year, Ryan finally asked me out. Baxi had a melt down, people from twenty miles away could hear Baxi screaming. She swore she would get me back, I guess this is how she's getting back at me. To try to steal Justin... Yeah. Aha, not happening. She wont lay a finger on Justin. If she does, she better sleep with one eye open. I will rip her to shreds. Justin is mine. The door opened, I turned around and saw Justin. I rolled my eyes, and picked out clothes from my suitcase.

"Joanna, why do you hate Baxi so much?"Justin asked. I shrugged. "Just do"I said. "This isn't you"Justin said. I looked at him weird. "What do you mean"I asked. "You don't just randomly go around hating people, you always have a reason"Justin said. I rolled my eyes. "I guess we've both changed'I said. Justin looked at me confused. "Come on Justin. Baxi? Seriously. Your type isn't sluts"I said. Justin rolled his eyes. "She isn't a slut, Joanna"Justin snapped.

"Yeah, you must be blind then"I said rolling my eyes. "Maybe sluts are my type. That's probably why I liked you, dated you, and married you"Justin snapped. My jaw dropped. "You really think I'm a slut. If you really think I'm the slut here. Then you're fucking crazy. I"m no where near a slut Justin"I snapped. He rolled his eyes. "It seems like you are"Justin said. I raised my eyebrows. "Really. You think I'm having sex with twenty other guys?"I asked. Justin shrugged. "Wow Justin. I thought our relationship was about trust"I said. "Guess not"I said walking out the door.

"I'm not done talking to you Joanna!"Justin shouted following me down the hall. "Yeah? Well I am"I hissed. He grabbed my arm. "You know, you've been a real bitch lately"I stopped. Slut? Bitch? Am I really becoming those things. "Joanna I didn't-" "Save it for someone who cares"I said. My voice started to crack, I ran into Austin's room and slammed the door. Tears were rushing down my face by now. "Joanna?"Austin asked. I pulled my knees up to my chest, and started to bawl. I couldn't let it in anymore, my emotions were taking over.

"Joanna! What's wrong?"Austin asked rushing towards me. "Nothing"I said wiping my eyes. "You never cry. Something's wrong"Austin said. "J-justin called me a slut, and a b-bitch"I said as tears fell down my face. He sighed. "We got into this huge fight about Baxi"I said. He nodded. "I heard"He said. "I'm sorry J"Austin said hugging me. "You're not a bitch. And you're definitely not a slut. You're not even close to a slut"Austin said. I sighed. I know what I have to do.

I got up, and walked out of the room. Justin wasn't there, I could hear Austin follow me out of the room. Justin was sitting on the couch, with his head in hands. He looked up, and saw me. His face expression softened. "Joanna"He whispered. "Dude, you made her cry"Chaz whispered. "Joanna, I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean to call you any of those things"Justin said. I rolled my eyes. "If you just let me talk, I'll-" "We need a break"I said. He stopped. The whole room got quiet. "What"Justin whispered. "We need a break. Some separation, we've gotten in to many mini fights. We just need some time apart from each other"I said.

There were tears in Justin's eyes now. "Baby no"Justin whispered. I saw Baxi smirking out of the corner of my eyes. "We're not breaking up, I just want some space. I guess I'll go back to New York. And I'll go back to college"I said. "And I'll see you soon"I said. "Joanna. Please"Justin cried. "Don't leave me"He said. "Please"He cried. "Justin, we're not breaking up"I said. He shook his head. "I don't want you to leave"He said. "I was supossed to leave soon anyway"I said. "Please stay, I'm so so sorry baby. Please"He said grabbing my waist.

"No Justin"I said pushing him off. I turned around, and saw Austin looking at the ground. "Joanna"Justin said. I turned around, and crossed my arms over my chest. "What"I snapped. I immediately took it back, Justin's eyes were red, and he was sobbing my now. Chaz and Ryan's faces were priceless. None of us, have never ever seen him cry. "Joanna. I love you. I love you so much. I don't want you to go. Please"He begged. "Justin, I have to leave. I have to go to college"I said. "Not while we're in a fight"He said. "Can we talk?"He asked.

"Not tonight Justin I'm tired"I said. "We can talk, tomorrow"I said. He sighed. "Goodnight"I said walking passed Justin and I's room and down the hall. "Can I sleep in your room?"I asked. Austin nodded and we walked into his room. And I sighed. "I'll sleep on the floor"I said. Austin shook his head. "I'll sleep on the floor, sleep in my bed"Austin said. "Are you sure?"I asked. He nodded. He grabbed a pillow and blanket and sat right against the wall. I sighed, and got into Austin's bed. I pulled the covers up, and Austin's smell immediately filled my nose.

I loved it. I loved how he smelled. But, Justin smelt way better. I sighed. I turned over on my side, and saw Austin on his phone. He looked up, and smiled. "What"He asked. "Nothing"I said. He rolled his eyes. "You can come up here with me"I said. He shook his head. "It's okay J"He said. "Austin really, we're friends"I said. He sighed and I scooted over. Austin came by me and got in his bed. I sighed. It felt better now. I sighed, and closed my eyes. And I drifted off into sleep.

Woah..Just so you know, Justin and Joanna are not broken up. K? K.
So, I updated. Sorry, I've been soo busy, I've had soccer tryouts for the passed week and I don't get home until late and I have to eat, and I have to do my homework. And it's a mess. ;/
Tell me what you thought of this chapter!

~Megan.