Chapter 31

Chapter Thirty One

"What are you doing here"I snapped. "I came to visit my daughter"He said. "I'm not your daughter"I said shaking my head. He chuckled. "Yes I am, I'm your biological father, Joanna"He said. I crossed my arms, and rolled my eyes. "You may be, but you're not in my head, or in our family"I said. "Right...Family"He said. I rolled my eyes. "I never liked families"He said. "I know, I can tell by the way you still fuck prostitutes"I snapped. He chuckled. "I was done with your mom anyway, I needed something new. You know what I mean?"He said and chuckled at his response.

"You're such a duche. What kind of person would say that?"I asked. He rolled his eyes. "A person like me"He said. "I know , a man whore. A person who doesn't have any feelings at all. A monster"I said. "Get this in your head"He snapped. "You were a mistake"He said starting to walk away. I grabbed his arm, and pulled him back. "No. Caring about you was"I barked. He walked over, his eyes were dark. "Take that back"He hissed. "I wouldn't if my life depended on it"I snapped. He looked surprised I was talking like this. "I just wanna be back in your life"He said sighing. "You think you really even have a chance?"I asked. He didn't answer. "You lost that chance years ago"I spat.

"Stay away from me, and my family, or else you'll regret it"I snapped while walking onto the bus.

~~~

"Justin!"Scooter yelled. "What Scooter?"He asked walking out of our room. "We have to go, ATM video shoot"He said. Justin nodded and sighed. "Alright.. Alright"He said putting his phone in his pocket. He was about to walk out the door, but he stopped. "Aren't you coming?"He asked. I looked at him, and rolled my eyes. "You really think I'm going to sit around, watching you make out with some slut?"I asked. He chuckled, and rolled his eyes. "She's not a slut, J. Just come, it'll be fun"He said. "It's not fun watching you make out with other girls"I said.

He sighed, and walked back on the bus. "Don't be jealous, come on"He said. "I'm not Justin. I just don't wanna see you make out with other girls"I said. He sighed, and sat down next to me. "We're not making out"He said. "Basically, you are"I said crossing my arms. "You just want me to come, because you know I'll get jealous. And then you'll try and make it up to me, by trying to make out with me later"I said. He rolled his eyes. "That's so not true"He said. "You know it is"I said. "Fine. Let's make a bet, then"He said. "We'll have a jealousy competition"He said.

"First one to admit they're jealous, looses"He said. I rolled my eyes and got up. "No, Justin. That's bad for our relationship"I said. "Whatever. I have to go, are you coming or not"He asked. Should I go? "You're coming"Scooter said sticking his head back in. "We need you Joanna"He said. I grabbed my white North Face and walked out of the bus.

As soon as we got into the ware house, I sighed. I crossed my arms, and watched the girl walk out of the dressing room. Can she show any more of her body? What the actual fuck. I rolled my eyes, at her outfit. And she looked over and noticed me. "Oh my god"She said walking over to me. "Joanna! I'm such a big fan, you're soo pretty and I've seen you play before. And-" "Thanks.."I said. "So are you a Belieber"I asked. "Not really"She said. I looked at her like she's crazy. She's a fucking slut then. Who'd sign up for this, if you weren't a Belieber? Sluts.

"Maddy!"The director said. "Coming"She said. Why can't I be in this... Of course it had to be a slut named Maddy.

All that matters

After the video, I just wanna say, that girl belongs in the garbage disposal. Because, that's where trash, and waste goes. I fucking wanted to rip that girl into shreds, and then feed it to a bear. I sighed, and rolled my eyes. The door opened and I looked over. My eyes widened, and I smiled and ran over to Caitlin. "Caitlin!"I said and hugged her. "Hey Joanna, hearing your preggo?"She said. I nodded and smiled. "That's great! Congratulations!"She said. I smiled and thanked her. I let go of her, and sighed. I ran a hand through my hair. And Caitlin looked over my shoulder.

"Oh.."She said looking at me. "You're okay with that?"She asked. "No"I said rolling my eyes. "Then why didn't you stop it"She asked. "I can't Caitlin. Justin hired the best looking one, and they used her"I said huffing. "Sorry babe"She said. I shrugged. "It's fine. I know he loves me, and I trust him"I said. She nodded and smiled. "Well that's good, I'm glad your over the jealousy stage"She said. I nodded and sighed. "Hey"Someone said. I looked over Caitlin's shoulder, and saw a blonde haired boy with sunglasses on.

"Christian!"I smiled and ran over to him. I jumped into his arms, and wrapped my legs around his torso. And wrapped my arms around his neck. He laughed, and wrapped his arms around my legs. "I missed you, J"He said. "I know. I missed you too!"I said. He smiled and I got down. "We should go to lunch"I said. He nodded, and smiled. "Caitlin, you wanna come?"I asked. "Nah. I'm good"She said. "Are you sure?"I asked. She nodded and smiled. "I wanna catch up with everybody"She said. I nodded. "Let me get my stuff"I said walking over to my chair.

Pattie was sitting there, on her phone. "Can I get my coat?"I asked. "Yeah sure, sweetie. We're are you going?"She asked handing me my North Face. "Lunch with Christian"I said. She nodded. "Will you tell Justin for me"I asked. "Yeah"She said. "Thanks"I said and she nodded and I turned around walked towards Christian. "Ready?"He asked. I nodded and we walked out of the ware house.

~Justin Bieber~

"You're all that matters to me"The song stopped. "CUT!"The director yelled. "Thanks guys, good job"He said. "Good job"I said to Maddy she smiled. "Thanks Justin. You too"She said. I walked back, and Scooter handed me a water bottle. "Good job, buddy"He said. I nodded and thanked him. "Where's Joanna?"I asked. Scooter shrugged and I looked around. I saw Caitlin waving. "Caitlin?"I asked. She smiled, and I ran over to her and opened my arms. I pulled her into a hug."Hey Justin"She said. "Hey! Where's Christian?"I asked.

"He's out to lunch with Joanna"She said. What? I looked at her weird. "What?"I asked. "They went out to lunch"She said again. To be honest, I'm a little pissed that they're out together for lunch. I sighed, and ran a hand through my hair again. "You just expected her to stay here and watch you make out with a random girl?"She asked. I didn't answer. "Justin, buddy... Girls don't like to watch their husbands make out with other girls"She said. She's right. "Shit"I whispered. "Make it up to her"She said. I sighed, and sat down in a chair.

"How do I possibly manage to screw everything up?"I asked. She giggled, and sat down next to me. "You don't screw everything up Justin"She said. "Just some things"She said. "But Joanna loves you no matter what"She said. "I know"I said.

Suddenly, an idea came to my head. "Caitlin"I said. "What?"She asked. "Help me with something?"I asked. "Depends on what"She said. "I'm going to make this up to Joanna"I said. She smiled. "Yeah, of course I'll help"