Chapter 23

Chapter Twenty Three

"Class is dismissed" I sighed, and grabbed all my things and got up. I put my coat on, it was starting to get cold outside. This was my favorite time of the year, when the leaves fall, turn different colors. I love it. It's Ugg season. I love my Uggs. I sighed, it's also near my birthday. The day I turn nineteen, is less than three days away. Two days, and I'll be nineteen.

I wasn't realizing where I was going, and I bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm so sorry!"I said looking up. The boy smiled. "It's okay, I'm Jake"He said. "You're, Joanna. Joanna Bieber right?"He asked. I nodded and smiled. He smiled back. "Well, Justin's one lucky man"He said. I smiled, he's sweet! "How old are you?"He asked. "I'll be nineteen in two days"I said. He smiled and nodded. "You?"I asked. "Nineteen"He said. I nodded. "Well, I gotta run. I'll see you around, Jake"I said. "I hope so"He said.

I sighed, and walked to my dorm, I was done with classes for the day. But, I didn't really want to say that to him... Oh well. I checked my phone and saw I had a message from Austin.

'Come back:(' I smiled.
'Thanksgiving is around the corner, I'll see you soon!'
'I want you to come back, now!'
'Austin, I have classes'
'I don't care, come back'
'No'
'Yes'
'No Austin'
'Yes Joanna'

I rolled my eyes.
'I'll FaceTime you later tonight, alright? I have to go. Bye'
'Alright. Love you'
'Love you too'

I hope he took that as a sisterly love. Oh well. My slutty room mate walked in. "Hey"She said. "Hello"I said. "I'm Cassie"She said. "Joanna"I said. "As in, Joanna Bieber?!"She asked. I nodded. She smiled, and ran over to me. "Can I tell you that your gorgeous!? Holy crap!"She said. I mentally rolled my eyes. Fake. "Thank you"I said calmly. "You are too"I said. "Not as much as you! I'm so jealous!"She said. I chuckled. "So, where's Justin?"She asked. "Tour"I said. She nodded.

"Oh"Was all she said. I nodded. "Do you miss him?"She asked. I nodded. "A lot"I said. She nodded. "What about Austin?"She asked. "I miss him too"I said. I really miss them, like really really miss them. "Wanna go get coffee?"She asked. "Sure"I said. She smiled and I grabbed my bag, and we walked out of the room.

~~~

"Austin, this is Cassie"I put the camera in Cassie's face, and she waved. I smiled, and he smiled back. "Nice to meet you"He said.

"Hey, Joanna!"Someone said. I turned around, and saw Jake running. "Hey Jake"I said. "JAKE!?"Austin said. Cassie giggled. "Whose this Jake! Do I need to come down there?!"Austin asked. "No Austin"I said. "Is he rich?!"Austin asked. "Austin, shut up!"I said. "Hey"I said as Jake walked over. "Hey"He said. "Hey Cassie"He said. "Jake"Cassie spat rolling her eyes. "Oh, you're busy?"He asked. I shrugged. "I'm hanging out with Cassie, and FaceTiming Austin. But what's up?"I asked.

"I was wondering if you wanted to get coffee, but I already saw you did"He said. "Maybe tomorrow"I said. "Alright. I'll see you in class then"He said. I nodded and he walked away. I looked down, and saw Austin glaring at me. "You did that on purpose, Joanna"Austin snapped. "I did not Austin. He's a friend"I said. "Friend my butt"Austin said. I rolled my eyes. "Can I talk to Justin?"I asked. "Interview"He said. I nodded slowly. "Alright..I'll talk to you later"I said. "Love you"I said. "Love you too J"He said and I hung up.

I sighed, and sat down at a table. "What's wrong?"Cassie asked. "I just miss Justin, that's all"I said. She nodded. "I understand"She said. No, I don't think she does. "My boyfriends in Chicago"She said. "And, I have no idea if he's cheating on me"She said. "And I"m scared"She said. "I want to end it, but he's gonna get mad"She said. I looked at her weird. "Does he hit you?"I asked. "No, not like that. He'll just get mad"She said. "Well, you shouldn't be afraid of him, Cass"I said. She shrugged. "You're right"She said. I nodded.

Alright. I'm so sorry, this was a terrible terrible chapter. I'm all out of idea's.
Thanks.
~Megan