Chapter 3

Chapter Two.

"Across the ocean...Across the sea" I sighed and shook my head. That song has been stuck in my head for days. I can't get it out, I heard a knock on the door. "I found this, you might want it"Austin said. I opened the door, and he was holding my purple dress. "Lucky for you, I brought fancy stuff. And it's purple so it'll match your dress"Austin smiled. "Austin I really appreciate you doing this for me"I said. He smiled, "No problem. We're friends right? That's what they're there for"Austin said.

I sighed, and walked over and sat on my bed. "What's wrong"Austin asked walking in and sitting next to me. I shrugged, "He hasn't even been gone-" "Nope. If you keep talking about him, then you're going to miss him even more"Austin said. I nodded knowing he was right. "Get ready, and I'll see you in an hour"Austin said. I heard the doorbell ring, "I'll get it"Austin said. He walked out and shut the door.

I got into my strapless purple dress, that stopped mid thigh. I slipped on my black pumps, I felt taller. I love these shoes. Caitlin knocked on the door and walked in, she smiled and closed the door. "You look great"She said. I smiled. "Thanks"I said. I looked at her strapless black dress, she looked perfect. I could never be as perfect as Caitlin. I sighed, "What's wrong"She asked. "You look amazing"I said. She rolled her eyes, "Not as good as you look babe. Have you seen yourself in the mirror?"She asked. I sighed and she turned my curling iron on.

Caitlin was finally finished, I started doing my make-up and my phone went off. I opened the message 'Leaving soon!:)'
I quickly typed okay and put my phone down. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. I was shocked. I looked pretty damn hot. I smiled and I hugged Caitlin. "Thank you"I said. She nodded. "Now let's go"She said. We walked down stairs, and all the guys mouth's dropped. "W-wow"Christian said. I looked at Austin and he smiled, he looked really really really good.

"Someone cleans up nice"I said. He smiled, "You look great"Austin said. "Honey!"My mom screamed. I sighed and turned around, "You look great!"She said. "Picture!"She screamed. "No mom. No pictures"I said. "One"She said positioning me next to Austin. "I don't think Austin would want too"I said hopefully saying he wouldn't. I looked at him for help, "I would love to take a picture with you Joanna"Austin smirked. I sighed, and he chuckled. "I hate you"I said. He chuckled again.

He put his hand around my waist, just above my butt. On the small of my back. He was careful, but confident. Just like Justin.. I wrapped my arm around Austin and smiled. My mom took a picture on her phone, the camera, Austin's phone and mine. "My cheeks hurt"I said. Austin chuckled. "Let's go!"Caitlin said. We all nodded and got into the limo. I sat next to Austin and Ryan. "Austin Mahone"Austin said. Ryan nodded. "Ryan Butler"He said and they shook hands. I looked on my phone at the picture, "It looks great"I said. Austin nodded in agreement.

I clicked on the twitter app, and posted the picture on Twitter.

My Formal Date @AustinMahone :) doesn't he look amazing guys?

I locked my phone, and Austin's phone lit up. He looked at me and smiled, I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

@JoannaWilliams17 Good one! But, I don't think I'm the one that looks amazing here...

I smiled at Austin and he gave me a cheeky smile back. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I should probably change my username.

@JoannaBieber17 You look gorgeous. I miss you... Joanna Bieber 17 ;)

I laughed and I knew Justin was smiling too.

@JustinBieber I miss you too:( I'll see you in Buffalo soon... :(
The limo stopped, and Austin got out first. Austin helped me out, and linked arms with me. I smiled, "Thanks"I Said. He nodded. "There are gonna be a lot of girls on you tonight"I said. He shrugged. "That's okay. I'm used to it"Austin winked. I rolled my eyes, "Disgusting pig"I said. He chuckled, and we walked inside. "Austin Mahone!"All the girls screamed and pushed me out of the way. I sighed and Christian held his arms open for me. I hugged him, and sighed. "It's okay"Chris said.

"You can hang with the normal people"Christian said. I nodded, and rested my head on his shoulder. Chris and I walked over to the table, "I'm going to dance, come with me"Christian said. I shook my head, "I'm fine"I said. "You sure"He asked. I nodded and he left to the dance floor with everyone else.

I kept feeling my phone buzz in my bag, I sighed and was about to turn in off. But it was Austin texting me... I looked at the message, 'Joanna. I'm so sorry this was supposed to be your night. Not mine' I sighed, 'Austin, it's not your fault girls love you. I'm fine with hangout with Chris and Ryan' 'No. Coming over now' I sighed and Austin walked over with girls right behind him. The scoffed when they saw him coming towards me. "Don't you have Bieber... Will-Bieber"A girl snapped. I don't even know her name. Does she even go to this school? "Yeah.. But Austin's my friend"I said. "I'm actually nice to people, maybe you should try that"I said. She rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Wow... I didn't know you had that side"Austin said. I sighed and shrugged. "I'm just upset"I said. He placed his hand on my leg, "Why"He asked. "This isn't weird is it..It's a friendly thing"Austin said. I laughed and shook my head. He nodded. "Why are you upset"He asked. I shrugged. "Just am"I said. A girl walked over, "Hey slut. I was talking to Austin"The girl said. Another girl. I don't have any clue who she is. I sighed, "Do you need a tissue? Because you're pretty snotty"I spat. I got up and stomped over to Christian on the dance floor.

Heart Attack by Demi Lavato was on right now. I love her voice, and her songs. She's so inspiring. I pulled on Christian's shirt. He turned around, "Can we go"I asked. "What's wrong"He asked. "I just wanna go home"I said. He nodded, and we walked back over to the table and he grabbed his keys. I walked out, with Austin starring at me in confusion. "How are we going to get home"I asked. "I left my car here"Christian said. I nodded. And we walked over to his car. "Wait! Joanna"I heard someone screamed. I looked behind me, and Austin was really close. He smacked into me, and we both fell onto the ground.

I started laughing really hard, and Austin was embarrassed. "Someone was running to fast"I said between breaths. "You're fast"I said. He shrugged. "I bet you're faster, scholarship girl"Austin said. I smiled, "When do you leave"He asked. "My graduations tomorrow""I said. He nodded, "I'll be there. When you get called up, I'll be the loudest one there"He said. I smiled, "Thanks Austin"I said. He nodded, "Can I ride with you Christian?"Austin asked. Chris nodded, and he helped me up. I brushed myself off, and got in the car.

I texted Caitlin that I left with Chris and Austin. Christian dropped me off at my house, and I thanked him and kissed his cheek. I walked inside with Austin. Holding my heels, in one hand. And feeling around with the other. It was pitch black outside. Austin chuckled and I held onto his shoulder. We walked inside, and turned on all the lights. "Go change. And let's watch another movie!"Austin said. I nodded and I walked upstairs and changed into Justin's sweatpants that he left for me. And changed into a soccer shirt.

I walked back downstairs, and leaned on Austin's shoulder closing my eyes. It's been an awful night.

But all nights can't be perfect...Right.