Chapter 4

Chapter Three.

I opened my eyes slowly, and I was in my bed. What? I thought I fell asleep on the couch. I looked at the clock, and it was 12:30. Holy shit. I got up and walked downstairs, Austin was eating on the couch. "Oh. Hey"He said using the napkin to wipe his mouth. I walked over and sat next to him. "What time did I go to sleep"I asked. He shrugged. "You fell asleep like, half way maybe a quarter into the movie. And I carried you upstairs"He said. He carried me? That's so sweet. "I didn't want you to be down here by yourself"He said. I smiled. "Thanks Austin"I said. He nodded, and the doorbell rang.

Ryan, Chaz and Christian where at the door. "Where's Caitlin"I asked. "Still in the car"Ryan said. "I think she fell asleep"Chris said. I smiled and let them in. "We should do something today"I said. They all nodded, Caitlin walked in. "Where have you been"Ryan asked. "Shut up Ryan. You put the child lock on my door"Caitlin said. "You could have just gotten out on the other side"I said. She rolled her eyes, "Whatever"She said. "Well. Someone's in a bad mood"I said and got up to go to the kitchen.

"Let's go see a movie!"I said looking outside. It was poopy outside, so it was okay anyways. "Yeah!"Chaz said. "What do you guys want too see"I asked. They all shrugged. "Despicable Me 2!"Christian said. We all nodded, "We're ready. You need to get ready, J"Ryan said. I nodded. "I know"I said. I ran upstairs, and I heard them say it's going to take her a while. "I heard that"I said. I heard Austin laughed and I hopped in the shower.

~~~

I walked out of the shower, and into my room. "Uh. Hey"I said. Austin jumped. "Oh Hey"He said. "I was actually, looking for a sweatshirt Caitlin could borrow. No one wanted to come upstairs. So I said I would"Austin said. I laughed. "That sounds like Caitlin"I said. "They're right there"I said and pointed to the closet. He nodded and grabbed one randomly. I heard my phone go off, and I looked at it. It was Justin. I smiled, and Austin walked out and closed the door. I answered it.

"Hello?"I asked. "Hey baby"Justin said. "Hey! How's tour"I said "It's okay. I wish I was home. I saw that picture on Twitter. You looked gorgeous"He said. "How was Prom"He asked as I got changed. "It was okay, I guess. Austin came with me"I said. "I know. I saw"He said. Justin sounded grumpy. "You stayed up late last night didn't you"I said. "No.."Justin said. "Just come on, you know you have concerts and stuff. You should be getting rest"I said. "I was catching up with some people"Justin said. "Oh really like who"I said. I looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled. I actually looked good for once.

"Justin?"I asked. "Sorry. What"He asked. I sighed, "I'm sorry!"He said. "I asked you who you where catching up with"I asked. I grabbed a brush and started brushing my long brown hair. "Selena..."Justin said softly. "What"I asked. I dropped the brush on my foot. "Ow! Fuck!"I said. "What! What happened"Justin asked. "I just dropped the brush on my foot. You're with Selena?"I asked. "Hey Joanna!"I heard an annoying voice say. I sighed, and rolled my eyes. "Hi Selena"I said. I know she apologized and everything. But, I'm still kind of mad. She used me, to get closer to Justin.

"Justin, I have to go"I said. "What. Joanna, come on"He said. "I'll call you later"I said. "Love you"Justin said. "Love you too..."I said and hung up. I growled, and walked over to my straightener and turned it on. I opened the door, I was so mad. I can't believe he's on tour with Selena! Holy fuck! Why didn't he tell me! I grabbed the spray for my hair and put it in my hair. I turned on the hair drier, and started drying my hair.

It was finally dry, and I started brushing it and walked back into my bedroom. I ran the straightener through my hair a couple of times, since my hair is naturally straight. My graduation, isn't until 6 tonight. Then, I'm having a party later tonight. I guess, it's huge. That's what my mom, Caitlin and Christian mom, Ryan's mom and Chaz's mom said. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. My black v-neck Hollister shirt, looked okay. My white shorts looked okay. My black flip flops matched so everything looked okay. I put a gold head band in my hair, and parted my hair to both sides.