Chapter 6

Chapter Six.

Today is the day. Today is the day, I get to see Justin. I've waited, three weeks for this. I miss him like crazy, and I can't wait too see him. I going to his concert tonight too. I can't wait, it has to be amazing. I walked out of my house, which was huge by the way. To get the mail. With my water bottle in my hand, I saw a black range rover pull in. I dropped everything I had in my hands, and ran to the car. I ran to Justin, and tackled him in a hug. We both got knocked to the ground. And I kissed him, passionately. "I missed you"I said. "So much"I said. Justin opened his eyes and smiled, "Joanna"He smiled.

"I missed you, so much too"He said. I got off him, and hugged him. He kissed me this time, and we walked inside. Justin smiled and bro hugged Austin. "How is he treating you"Justin asked. "Amazing, he's so nice"I said. Austin smiled. "You're a lucky one, Justin"Austin said. Justin smiled and snaked his arm around my waist. "I"m gonna leave to go to my meeting. I probably wont be back, til Tuesday"Austin said. I nodded, and he waved and walked out of the house. "We're alone"Justin smirked. I smiled, and blushed. He pulled me too him, and looked down at me. I leaned on my tippy toes, and leaned in. He placed his soft, lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Justin's hand moved down from my waist, and to my thighs. He started rubbing circles on the back of my legs right by my butt. That, felt good. Really good. Justin licked my bottom lip for permission, I didn't let him in. He growled, and he bit my lip, I gasped and he took the advantage and shoved his tongue in my mouth. I moaned, and I felt Justin smirk. I wrapped my fingers in his perfect, soft dirty blonde hair. I tugged on his hair, it was his turn to moan. He picked me up and carried me upstairs, not breaking the kiss. He laid me on the bed, and took off his shirt. He continued to kiss me, and he took off my shirt. And threw it right by his, he looked at me and smirked.

He unbucked his pants, but I stopped him. "Justin"I whispered, out of breath. He looked at me, then stopped. "I'm sorry"He whispered, he was out of breath too. "I took it too far, I'm sorry"He whispered. I sighed and nodded, "I'm just, not ready yet"I said. He nodded, "I understand"He said. He kissed me one last time and handed me my shirt. I put it on, and I got under the covers. Justin sat next to me, and turned on the TV. I decided to take a nap, and closed my eyes. That was actually very, very fun.
I needed my energy for tonight at his concert.

Hey. Sorry, it's soo short. It was kind of a filler, I guess.
I have a lot to do today. Since, I haven't updated in a while. I'm glad you all, love my story. I'm so happy! I made a new Justin Bieber story. It's called Fake. So, can you try it for me? Please! Thank you so much if you do.

~Megan