Chapter 4

Chapter Four.

I cheered and screamed as loud as I could. I ran through all the people, and tackled Austin in a hug. I wrapped my legs around him, and he wrapped his arms around the small of my back. "Woo!"I cheered. I heard him chuckle and he put me down. "I'm officially, done with school"I said. "Not yet"Austin said. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Way to ruin the mood"I said. He chuckled and he wrapped his arm around me. "Are you coming to my graduation party later?"I asked. He nodded, "For a little while, then I have to go back to my crew. Meeting"Austin said. I nodded. "Where is that? Exactly"I asked. "Down town"he said. I nodded, "I'll be back for the end"He said. I nodded.

I brought Austin over to Ryan, Chris, Chaz and Caitlin. Austin bro hugged Chaz, Ryan and Chris. "Congratulations guys"Austin said. They all smiled. "Thanks"They all said in sync. They chuckled. "I'm in the beach mood"I said. "We have our party..Silly"Ryan said. I rolled my eyes, "What about tomorrow? Anyone up for the beach?"I asked. They all nodded, "Can you come?"I asked Austin. "I might be able to"He said. I frowned. "I'll try"He said. I smiled, "Yay"I said. He laughed and shook his head.

"Justin's supossed to call me"I said as we pulled up the drive way. "Maybe he's busy, he's probably still at his signing, it may have ran late"Austin said. I nodded, knowing he was probably right. I sighed, and walked inside with Austin right behind me. I sat down on the couch, and took off my gown. This thing is so ichy, and gross. It's just... yuck. I sighed and I had jean shorts and a tang top under this. "Wow. Classy. But what happened to the dress"Austin asked. "I switched clothes with Caitlin"I said. He nodded slowly, "Why?"He asked. "She was hot"I said. He chuckled and nodded.

"Well, you better get ready"Austin said. "I am ready"I said. He rolled his eyes, "Put your gown back on, your mom wants to take pictures"Austin said. I rolled my eyes, and sighed. I put it back on, just as my mom and all the other moms rushed into the house. They all rushed to the back sliding glass door. "Hello to you too"I said. My mom mumbled something towards, me and then closed the sliding glass door. "Great mom, right"I asked. Austin chuckled. "She's busy"Austin said. I rolled my eyes. Everyone started to arrive.

Christian and Caitlin came in first. I walked upstairs and grabbed the presents, apparently my mom got for everyone. I walked downstairs, and handed Caitlin and Christian their gifts. They smiled and handed me mine. "Thanks"I said and put them over in my pile. I walked outside, and everyone was crowding me, with either presents, or hugs or trying to talk to me. Whoa. Now I know how Justin feels. I smiled, and tired to move. But they all boxed me in. I sighed, great this is how I'm going to be spending the rest of my party.

I finally got out of the little circle, I walked in and Austin was talking to some girl. I felt, upset about that. I didn't like it, I knew that for sure. I grabbed a drink, and watched them carefully. Not like I was trying to spy or anything...

I could hear her flirting with him, and her giggling. Slut.
She was twirling her hair and snapping her gum. Real attractive, whore.
She saw me watching them out of the corner of her eye, she looked at me and rolled her eyes. Well... Someone must have gotten left after having sex last night...
She looked at me again, and scoffed, she returned to Austin and smiled. "Of course Austy"She said with her high pitched annoying as hell voice.
WHO THE HELL INVITED THIS BITCH?!

I walked over, "Hey... Joanna"The girl said. "Do I know you?"I asked. "Yeah... Stacy Marings...We where friends in fifth grade"She said. Oh yeah. That's probably why my mom invited her, because she thought we where still friends. My mother and I will be having a talk about this little...incident we'll call it. "Oh. Right"I said. "Yeah. You can leave"She said. "Actually, I think I'm about to leave"Austin said. I sighed, great. I didn't get to talk to him at all. Stacy frowned and slipped something into his back pocket. "Call me"She whispered in his ear. And she bumped into me. I rolled my eyes, and crossed my arms.