Chapter 24

Chapter Twenty Four
~Time Skip 3 weeks later~
Changing font because of stupid notes down there VV

Someone was knocking at my door, I looked up and saw that Cassie was gone. I growled, and got up. The glowing purple numbers on my alarm clock said it was 5:30 a.m. What the fuck, who would be hear at the time of the day?! I looked through the peep whole and saw a person holding a bunch of flowers. I sighed, and scratched my head. "Yes"I asked opening the door. "Sorry, are you miss Bieber?"The man asked. I nodded. He handed me two sets of flowers. "Sign here"He said. I quickly signed and he walked away. I looked at the flowers strange and closed the door. I walked over to my bed and sat down, I used my phone light to read the card

Joanna,
Happy Birthday baby. I miss you a ton, I hope you like these flowers. More surprises to come.
Love,
Justin<3

That was so sweet of him! I looked at the next card, and smiled.

Joanna,
Happy Birthday boo, I miss you so much it's not even funny. I hope you like these flowers, I have one more surprise for you.
Love always,
Austin<3

I smiled. They though of me on my day, that's so sweet! Cassie walked in, her clothes were messed up and her hair was a mess too. "Where were you?"I asked. I fell asleep in class, and no one bothered to wake me, so I was sleeping in the room for about three hours"She hissed. I giggled, and she flopped on her bed. "What's with all the flowers"She asked. "It's my birthday"I said. "Oh wow. Happy Birthday J"She said. "Thanks, Cass"I said. She nodded.

"You know, I could really use some coffee right now"I muttered. "Starbucks is open"She said. "At 5:30?"I asked. She nodded. "Well, I have a class at 7 so I should probably get up now"I said. "I'm going to take a shower"I said walking in the bathroom. Amanda, the girl from the other side was up and brushing her teeth. "Hey Amanda"I said. She nodded towards me, Amanda was a huge basketball player. She was really good too. "How's soccer"Amanda asked. "Good. Basketball?"She asked.

"Great"She said. I nodded. Amanda was also very, competitive. I rolled my eyes and turned on the shower. I stripped from my clothes, and I stepped in, and started washing my hair and body. I turned the knob for warmer, I guess Amanda used all the fucking hot water. I rolled my eyes and rinsed the soap out of my hair.

I stepped out, and grabbed a towel, I sighed and wrapped the towel tightly around my chest. I walked out of the bathroom, and Cassie left for her class I guess. I quickly got changed, and just left my hair the way it is. I honestly didn't care, but maybe I should blow dry it so I won't be cold. I walked back into the bathroom, and quickly blow dried my long brown hair. I sighed, and ran a brush through my hair. I'm just going to leave it naturally wavy. It takes to much work to straighten it, and I'm to tired for that.

I put on my Sperry's and walked out the door. I took the elevator down, and Starbucks was just right across the street from my school. I looked both ways, and crossed the street. I saw Jake waving to me across the street. "Joanna!"Jake said. I smiled and hugged him. "So, I heard from a little bird it's your birthday"Jake said. "Who did you hear that from?"I asked. "Nobody important"Jake said. "Let me buy you coffee, for your birthday"He said. "No. no. That's okay"I said. "Please"He said.

"I don't want to waste your money on me"I said. "It's nothing. Please"He said. "Alright, thank you"I said. He nodded and smiled. I walked inside, and saw a boy with brown hair that looked really familiar, he turned around and smiled. "Joanna?" I smiled. "AUSTIN!"I screamed. I ran towards him, and jumped in his arms. He chuckled and caught me. "What are you doing here!"I asked. "I have a show here"He said. "I was just about to come and visit you"He said. "I have class at 7, but then I'm free for the rest of the day"I said. He nodded.

"We should go do something"He said. I nodded. "That sounds good"I said. "Text me, alright?"He asked. I nodded and he hugged me one last time. And then walked out the door. "What was that about"Jake asked. "Austin's my good friend"I said. He nodded slowly. "What about, Bieber?"He asked. "Justin? Justin's my husband"I said. Jake nodded, but then looked down. "So, you're nineteen today. Right?"He asked. I nodded. "Uh, Hi can I have a vanilla bean frapachino"I said. The lady nodded and then Jake ordered. He paid and I thanked him once again.

"So, do you have class. Or do you wanna sit"Jake asked. "I can sit for fifteen minutes."I said. He nodded slowly.

"So, Joanna.." "So, Jake..."

"What's going on here?" I looked up and saw an angry Justin.