Chapter 15

Chapter Fifteen

"I'm overboard...And I need your love, pull me up"Ariana sang. "I can't swim on my own, it's to much"Justin sang. "Feels like I'm drowning without, your love. So throw yourself out to me my life saver"They sang together. Justin wrapped his arm around Ariana, and pulled her in. I rolled my eyes, and Christian wrapped his arm around me waist. "Don't be jealous, Joanna"Chris said. "I'm not"I said. The crowd screamed as Justin and Ariana where inches away. "He's just known to flirt"I said.

"That's true"Chris said. I rested my head on his shoulder, and Justin and Ariana came out. Pattie handed Justin a water bottle, and gave him a smile. "Can I speak to you real quick, Justin"She asked. He nodded. Ariana walked over "Hey"She said. "Uh, hi"I said. "I'm not gonna steal Justin from you, Joanna"Ariana said. "I promise"She said. "I kind of have trust issues right now with trusting friends"I said. "Well, I won't, and I don't break my promises. Can we please be friends?"She asked. I sighed, and nodded. She hugged me and I smiled. "I love your outfit"I said. She smiled. "Thank you"She said.

"I'll be right back Christian"I said. He nodded, and Ariana and I walked to the food table. I was starving. "So, Jai and I are going to an amusement park tomorrow, do you, Justin and Austin wanna join?"She asked. "Sure'I said. "I have to see if their up for it but sure"I said. She nodded "I'll be right back"I said. Justin walked over to me "I'm sorry"Justin said. "What? For what?"I asked. "For being a jerk to you lately, and not listing to you, and making you jealous and flirting with other girls"Justin said. "Oh, baby"I said and pecked his lips. "It's okay"I said and smiled. "Thank you for apologizing"I said he smiled and nodded. "Ariana invited us to come to an amusement park with her"I said. "Wanna go?"I asked.

He frowned. "I have a photo shoot tomorrow at 1"He said. I frowned too. "Aww"I said. "I'll talk to Austin then"I said kissing Justin's cheek. "Love you"I said as he walked on stage. "Hey, do you know where Austin is"I asked. "I think he's on the bus"Ryan said. I walked outside, making sure I had my pass on. And walked on the bus, "Austin?"I asked. He was sitting on the couch talking on the phone, he looked up and held out a finger to me. I nodded and walked off the bus.

"Hey J. What's up"Austin asked. "Are you doing anything tomorrow"I asked. "Nope"he said. I smiled. "Wanna go to an amusement park with Ariana, Jai and I"I asked. He nodded. "But, I thought you didn't like Ariana"Austin said. "Well, she said she wouldn't steal Justin from me"I said. "So, I decided we could be friends"I said. He nodded. "Alright. Then I'll come"He said. I smiled and hugged him. "Thanks!"I said and we walked back inside. Selena was singing on stage right now, and Justin was sitting on the couch. "Hey"I said. "What's wrong"I asked. Justin shook his head. "Nothing"He said. "Just real tired"He said. I nodded.

Justin and I walked onto the bus and into his room. I closed the door, and changed into my pajama's and Justin took off his jeans, and his shirt. I turned off the lights and we got into bed and I rested my head on Justin's chest. "Justin"I asked. "Yes J"He said. "Do you love me more then you loved Selena"I asked. He looked at me, "Yes I do. Why?"He asked. I shrugged. "I was just wondering"I said. He nodded and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight, babe"He said.

Sorry, this was kinda boring...But I wanted Ariana and Joanna to become friends in this chapter. Soo. Yeah.