Chapter 12

Chapter Twelve.

Belieber. 3 Bieber~
"W-What do I do?"Joanna asked looking at me. Austin shrugged, "To be honest, I don't know what to do either"Austin said. I sighed, and the show returned back on. "Joanna, I'm really sorry about taking Shannon, and making you jealous, and just, being a jerk. I shouldn't have done any of that, and I should have just token you. I love you, a lot. Please forgive me?"Justin said. I couldn't help but smile, should I forgive him? "Austin"I said turning my head back to him. And he wasn't there, "Austin?"I yelled. No response. I heard the front door slam, I sprinted down stairs and Austin was walking out side. "Austin!"I said running towards him.

"Austin"I said turning around. He looked me straight in the eyes, "What"He snapped. I flinched, by the volume of his tone. "Why did you just walk out like that"I asked quietly. "I don't with this right now"Austin snapped. What's his problem? "What?"I asked. "W-what did I do wrong?"I asked. "You don't get it"He said. He started to walk away again."Austin, please don't leave"I said. "Joanna...I"Austin stopped and shook his head. He looked around, and then walked closer. "W-what are you doing"I said. He sighed, "Can I tell you something?"He asked.

I nodded and "Uh, let's, go inside"Austin said. I nodded and we walked inside. I sat on the couch, with him standing up. "What's wrong"I asked. He sighed and sat down next to me. "I'm-... I can't say it"he said. I gave him a confused look. "Say...what"I asked confused. He looked at me, "Can you close your eyes"He said. "Why, what are you-" Austin cut me of....

By kissing me. I started to kiss back, then I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket. And I reazlied what I was doing. I pushed him off. "Austin!"I said. He smiled. "I don't think you know, how long, I've been dying to do that Joanna"He said coming closer again. "And for you, to kiss me back"He said. "That's even better. I've dreamed about this moment"He said. "No. Austin. It was not even a second"I said. "Joanna, I really like you"Austin said. "More than a friend way"He said. "No you don't"I said shaking my head. "Yes..I do"He said. "No, No No! Austin, I-I think you should leave"I said. "What! Why!"Austin said. "Austin, go"I said pushing him out the door, softly. I ran upstairs, and laid down face first into my bed.

I felt my phone buzz again, and looked at it.
Two New Messages.

'So...Do you forgive me Joanna?'
'Do you?'

Shit.

'Justin, we need to talk'
'Alright babe. You're at your house right?'
'Yeah. Come, quickly'
'Alright. I'm just around the corner'

I heard Austin's car start, and he left. I sighed, and felt more comfortable now. What will Justin think about this? Will he never forgive me? Will he hate me? I'm really scared right now. What if he flips out?
'I'm here, can I just walk in'
'Yes'

I heard the door open and close, Justin came in and he smiled. I ran to him, and jumped into his arms. "Joanna, baby, I'm so sorry"He said. "Justin"I said. "You know how, we all make mistakes.."I said. He nodded slowly. I bit my lip, "Stop"He said pulling my teeth away from my lip. "That turns me on.."Justin said. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Justin I have to tell you something"I said. "What babe?"He asked. "A-Austin.. He uh.."I stopped. "Austin what.."Justin asked as his voice raised a little bit. Say it! Say it you little wimp!

"Austin kissed me"I said. Justin's eyes got wide, "H-he likes me"I said. "WHAT!"Justin screamed. "No. I knew it was bad that I brought him in, I should have just told Scooter that you had to come with me. Why am I so stupid!"He screamed. "Wait...Did you, kiss back?"He asked. I stopped. I bit my lip, and nodded slowly. He blinked a couple of times, probably processing it. "But I pushed him back immediately, I didn't like it. I didn't feel anything"I said. He nodded, and hugged me. "Thank you, for telling me JoJo"Justin said. I nodded and breathed, "You're not mad at me?"I asked. He shook his head, "It's not your fault"He whispered. He moved my lip again, and I giggled.

"I love you"He said. "I love you too Justin"I said. "I'm going to kick, Austin's ass"Justin hissed through his teeth. I giggled and kissed him. "Do..Do you like Austin?"He asked. "N-No.. Not really"I said. "Not really?"He asked. "I don't know...I don't think so. But, I love you. A lot more"I said. He nodded, "As long as I'm your first choice...Don't, kiss him back or let him kiss you again"Justin said. I nodded, and Justin tucked me in. "Get some rest, we have a big day tomorrow"Justin said. I nodded, "It's gonna be crazy, since Austin's on tour with us too..."Justin said. I sighed, "Stay with me"I said. He nodded. And I felt my phone buzz.

'What did Austin do?' It was from Alex. 'He.... kissed me..' Alex replied back immediately, 'WHAT!' I decided not to respond. "Will you put my phone on it's charger"I said. He nodded, and plugged it in. "Go to sleep baby"he said kissing my forehead. "Or at least take a nap"He said. I nodded, "I love you"I said. He chuckled. "I know. I love you too JoJo"

Sorry, it was kinda boring...But kind of a filler...