Chapter 7

Chapter Seven.

We where in the car line, waiting for McDonalds, I smiled, as Justin's song came on. Beauty and A Beat. I smiled and blasted the music. "Joanna!"Justin said turning it down a little. "Show you off!"I sang "Tonight I wanna show you off.."I sang to Justin. He smiled and shook his head. "What you got, a billion could have never bought.." I sang looking out the window. "We gonna party like it's 3012 tonight, I wanna show you all finer things in life, so just forget about the world. We young tonight I'm comin' for ya. I'm comin' ya, cause all"

"I need, is a beauty and a beat. Who can make my life complete. It's all, bout you, when the music makes you move. Baby do it like you do"

"I didn't know you could sing"Justin said. I looked at him like he was crazy, "I can't.."I said and laughed. He shook his head. "You really can Joanna"He said. "No..I can't"I said. "I want you to sing at my concert tonight"He said. "No"I said. "I can't do that, I can't sing!"I said. "You can sing Joanna"Justin said. "I actually got a video of it"Justin smirked. "On Instagram, let's see what my fans think"Justin smirked. "JUSTIN NO!"I screamed. He smirked. And started typing on his I-Phone 5. "Justin please"I begged. He clicked 'Done' and my mouth dropped. "JUSTIN!"I screamed.

"I wanted the world to hear my wonderful wife sing"Justin said. I sighed, and looked at my phone. It just vibrated. "Wait... Austin's going on tour"I said. Justin nodded, "With you?"I said. He nodded. "Whose gonna take care of me"I asked. "I guess you'll be on your own for a while"Justin said. I frowned. "I'm just kidding, you're gonna stay with the Beadles's for a little while"Justin said. I sighed, and nodded. "You don't start collage for what, another month or two"Justin asked. "A month"I said. Justin nodded, "Hi can I have chicken-" I stopped him. "No Justin"I said. He frowned. And I ordered.

I shoved the fries in Justin's face, he can't have fried food because it hurts his throat. "Ooo. That was good"I said. He growled and sipped his Coke. I gave him a cheeky smiled and he rolled his eyes. I shoved a fry in his face and he bit my finger. "JUSTIN!"I screamed pulling my finger back and looking at it. He chuckled, and grabbed my hand. He looked at the road, but then kissed my finger. "It's not all better"I said. He chuckled, and rolled his eyes. "That fry was good"Justin said pulling into the Buffalo arena.
"Rehearsal time"

~~~
"When I say Justin, you say Bieber..."
"Justin"
"BIEBER!"
"Justin"
"BIEBER!"

"When I say One...You say Time"
"One"
"TIME!"
"One"
"TIME!"

I heard the familiar screams, "When I metchya girl my heart, went knock knock"I smiled and sang along to the first words of One Time.
"Now them butterflies in my stomach wont stop stop" Justin sang. I smiled, and he did one of his moves and turned to the back of his fans. He looked at me, and I smiled and waved. He winked and turned around.

The song ended and he came backstage, "I want you to come out next song"He said. I shook my head, "No way"I said. "This is special, this is your first concert"He said. "You'll know the song too"Justin said. I sighed, and looked around. Caitlin nodded, and I sighed. "Justin I don't really kn-" He interrupted me with a kiss. "I love you"He whispered. I sighed, and smiled. "Fine"I said. He smiled, and brought me under the stage. "Justin"I said. "Just wait her, I'll come down here and get you okay?"He said. I nodded, and he popped up.

"There are many beautiful girls out here"Justin said. I heard the fans scream even louder. My muscles tensed up, and I sighed. They're his fans...I shouldn't be jealous.. Even though they are all madly in love with him, I sighed and closed my eyes. "But what's a Beauty...Without a Beat?"Justin said. The fans screamed and the music turned on. I smiled, then some guy handed me my head set, I looked at it, "It's your microphone"He said. "What!"I said. He nodded and walked away, the singing stopped. No! I can't do this, Justin came out. "Justin I'm not singing"I said. "Everyone thought you did amazing in rehearsal today"Justin said. I sighed, he grabbed my hand.

"What if I mess up"I said. "Then keep going, because no one will care. My Belieber's are very forgiving"Justin said. I sighed, and he intertwined our fingers together. And we stood on the trampoline thing, that shoots you up. I looked at Justin scared. "Whatever you do, don't scream"Justin said. I giggled, and we shot up. I clung to Justin, and I heard him chuckle. We both landed, and the screams got even louder than before. "GIVE IT UP FOR JOANNA!"Justin screamed. The fans where so loud, I smiled.

"She's gonna be singing with me today"Justin smiled at me. I rolled my eyes, "What you got"Justin sang. "A billion could never bought"Justin said looking in my eyes. He nodded towards me. "We gonna party like it's 3012 tonight"I sang. Justin smiled, "I wanna show you all the finer things in life, so just forget about the world. We young tonight. I'm comin' for ya. I'm comin' for ya" I sang.

"Cause all"Justin and I sang together. "I need"Justin sang getting closer to me. "Is a Beauty and A Beat, who can make my life complete"Justin wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Justin looked in my eyes and smiled. "It's all, bout you, when the music makes you move"I sang looking away from Justin. The fans screamed so loud, my ears were about to burst. "Baby do it like you do"

"In time, inc lines, bitches couldn't get on my incline. World tours it's mine, ten little letters and a big sign. Justin Bieber, you know I'mma hit em' with the E-Ther. Buns out weiner, but I gotta keep my eye out for Selener" I rapped. That's true right there, I got to keep my out for Selena. I smiled at Justin and he rolled his eyes. "Beauty, and the beast beauty from the east, beautiful confessions from the priest, beast, beauty from the streets, people get deceased every time beauty and a beat" I sang.
"Body rock. I wanna feel your body rock"Justin said.

"Cause all, I need is a beauty and a beat. Who can make my life complete"Justin sang pointing at me. "It's all...Bout you. When the music makes you move. Baby do it like you do"I sang. "Cause..."Justin sang doing some weird dance that wasn't planned. I laughed and so did everyone else. Justin pulled me in close, and the music ended. I smiled, and Justin pecked my lips. "GIVE IT UP FOR JOANNA BIEBER!"Justin screamed. I smiled, and I walked off the stage.

Justin came up behind me and gave me a back hug, he lightly kissed my neck. "You where amazing!"He said. I smiled, and thanked him. "One last surprise"Justin said. "Justin...You know I don't like surp-"
"You can come on tour with me"

Hey! Sorry I haven't really updated in a while, I've been really busy with soccer and everything.
I just added something so if you're confused about the two updates, yeah this is it. K bye haha..

Thanks!
~Megan