Chapter 22

Chapter Twenty Two.

I updated Chapter 21 it wasn't showing up, go read that one before you read this chapter.

You might be confused... But you'll get it later

"This concert is very special tonight"Justin said. "It's dedicated to my wife, Joanna"Justin said. "After this concert, she's leaving me for college"Justin said. "AWWW!"The fans screamed. I smiled. "This is for you Joanna"Justin said. "I love you.."The fans screamed in aww's. I smiled and cheered. "I'm gonna miss you"Austin said walking over to me. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. "I'm gonna miss you too"I said. "Are you and Justin, breaking up?"Pattie asked. I shook my head. "No, no. I think we just need a break. Some separation.. We've gotten into a lot of small fights. And I really don't wanna fight"I said. Pattie nodded. "Separation is good"She said.

~~~

"I'm really gonna miss you"Austin said as he walked over to me. I smiled. "I'm really gonna miss you too Austin"I said. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. "Seriously though, don't fall for those rich college boys"Austin said. I laughed. "I'll come up and beat them all up" I smiled and laughed. "I'm gonna miss that"I said. He smiled. "I'm only a phone call away though"Austin said. "I love you Austin"I said. He smiled. "I love you too Joanna"I think he knew that I meant in a brotherly way, that I loved him. I sighed and walked over to Pattie. I smiled and she smiled and hugged me. "Thank you, for everything Joanna"Pattie said. I smiled and nodded. I sighed. "You're welcome Pattie"I said. She smiled and I walked over to Ryan and Chaz. Chaz started fake crying and jumped into my arms, but that didn't work out so well. He knocked me over, and was on top of me.

"I kinda like this position, don't you?"Chaz asked. "Chaz. Get off me!"I said. Chaz chuckled and got off. He helped me up, and I walked over to Ryan. He smiled. I hugged him, and he hugged me tightly back. "I'm gonna miss you J"He said. "I'll miss you to Ry"I said. I sighed, and walked over to Justin. He was looking at the ground. I walked over, and lifted up his chin, gently. He looked into my eyes, his normal brown, fuzzy eyes were red, puffy ones. I sighed, and tears dripped down his cheek.

My pad on my thumb, wiped the tears away. He sighed. "Don't leave me"He said. "Justin I won't leave yo-" "I mean, divorce"Justin said. I shook my head. "I would never do that Justin"I said. Justin seemed to take a breath, he seemed relived. I wrapped my arms around his neck, I heard the plane start which made tears form in my eyes. I took one last inhale of Justin's scent. I took one last touch from Justin. I'm going to miss that the most. Justin broke away from the hug. And I placed my lips on his, and it lasted for maybe, about two seconds.

No really, it felt like that. It was more like twenty. Justin pulled away and I frowned. "I'm going to crave your touch, if I go any longer"Justin said. "I'll crave your touch anyways, but it'll make me go crazy"Justin said. I smiled. "I'll miss you"I said. He smiled. "I'll miss you too"He said.

I hugged him one last time, "Joanna, you have to g-" "I love you"I said interrupting Justin. He smiled. "I love you too J"He said. I fought back the tears, and turned around. I walked towards the plane. And sighed. I took my first step, which made tears fall. I looked inside the plane. More tears fell. "Mrs. Bieber"The pilate nodded. I sighed. Bieber. Bieber...Justin. I dropped my bags. And turned around. I sprinted down the stairs, and sprinted towards Justin.

He opened his arms, and I jumped into his arms connecting our lips. His hands cupped my butt, andI wrapped my arms around his neck. I will admit, it was a little awkward, making out in front of everyone. But honestly, I didn't care. I broke away this time, Justin frowned. "See"He said. I smiled and laughed. He put me down, and I sighed. "Go"He said. "For real this time"Justin said. I smiled and pecked his lips. "I love you"he said. I smiled and turned around.

"I love you too Justin... I'll see you soon"

STOP! OMFG. STOP!
I was bawling, when I wrote this. I don't know why, but it's so sad. I promised someone something. And I'm keeping this promise! I literally did cry in this chapter...

So um, I'll update soon..Let me know how this chapter was...The more comments I get, the faster I update!

~Megan