Chapter 33

Chapter Thirty Three

~A Month Later~

Weeks have past by since Justin's incident has happened. He's been getting more hate then ever, and I feel really bad. It's not really his fault. Everybody makes mistakes, and you can't expect him to be perfect. I hate to break it to you but nobody's fucking perfect. Sorry, I've just been a little more fiery lately because of this. Nobody hates on me about it, well on some who has the courage to do it. But I stand up for myself. And Justin for when I get the chance. I always win the fight. That's why everybody's so scared to say something to me. I wouldn't blame them, I would be terrified of me too.

"This is your captain speaking, the plane will be landing in Miami, Florida in ten minutes. The current weather is 78 degrees"Then he shut off the microphone. It's kinda cool how we get our own plane to ourselves. Justin was sleeping on my shoulder, and my arm was around his shoulders running my hands through his hair. His dirty blonde hair was actually really soft. Pattie walked by and sat across from us she smiled, then looked at Justin. She smiled even brighter then looked down at her 'People' magazine.

I felt the plane hit the ground, which woke Justin up. He looked around sleepy and then rubbed his eyes. I giggled, and he smiled. "Morning beautiful"He said groggily. I've always loved how his voice sounded when he first woke up. "Its afternoon"I said. He shrugged and took off his seat belt and stood up stretching. The plane came to a full stop, and the captain got out of his seat and opened the door for us. Some work people brought steps over to Justin's plane.

I licked my lips and unbuckled my seat belt. I grabbed my luggage from up top and then started walking off the plane behind Justin. I could see people staring at us from the airport and some people were banging on the window screaming for Justin. He just chuckled and waved. That made them scream even more. I smiled, and I stretched my arms in Justin's sweatshirt. I was actually starting to get really, really hot in this sweatshirt. Because its like 80 degrees and I'm wearing a sweatshirt.

"So babe"Justin said grabbing my hand as we walked to a black Range Rover. It wasn't Justin's, but he just always rents one. It's kinda cute actually. "What do you want to do today"He asked as he popped open the trunk. I shrugged. "I kind of wanna see Austin, I haven't seen him in a couple of months"I said. He nodded, and helped me put my luggage into the trunk. He shut the trunk and beeped the car, signaling the car was unlocked. We both got in, and then I put my seat belt on. I heard the trunk open again and then Pattie and Scooter got in the back.

I took out my phone and turned it on. The black apple sign came up and I placed my phone in my lap as Justin started to drive. My phone buzzed and I looked down. I picked it up and saw it was Austin, actually.

Austin:

Hey, when are you coming to see me?? :)

We're actually in Miami now

OMG REALLY!?

I giggled at his excitement. "Who are you texting"Justin asked. "Austin"I said. "Why are you giggling"He asked. "Because he's excited to see me"I said. "Why don't we go to Miami Beach"Pattie said. "Good idea"Scooter said. Justin looked at me and I nodded. "Invite Austin Joanna"Scooter said.

I nodded and then replied back to Austin.

Meet us at Miami beach in forty-five?

Sure! Is it ok if I bring a couple of friends?

Yeah

Alright see you soon.

I licked my lips and then looked out the window. We were already at our hotel, how did Justin know where it was? Hm. Justin parked the car in the parking garage and we all got out. I stuck my phone in my pocket of my sweats. I ran a hand through my hair and saw paparazzi waiting outside the parking garage for us. Great. I rolled my eyes and we walked through the garage door to the hotel. "Stay close, okay"Justin said. I nodded and he wrapped his arm around me. I put the hood up and we walked into the hotel.

"Hi"Scooter said to the lady at the front desk. "Hello name please"The lady said. "Scooter Braun"He said. The lady nodded and she handed him three cards. "One room is 878"She said. "Another is 880"She said. "And the last one is 817"She said. Scooter nodded. "Damn it"He snapped as we walked to the elevator. I've never heard Scooter swear before. "I asked for our rooms to be next to each other"Scooter said sighing. "Scooter its fine"Justin said while pressing the 8 button.

"We'll take 817"Justin said. Pattie nodded and the elevator zoomed up to 8 in about 8 seconds. The elevator beeped and the doors opened. We all rolled our luggage out of the elevator and Scooter gave us our card. "I think I'm just gonna take a nap"Scooter said. Pattie nodded. "Me too"She said. We both nodded. "Alright well see you when we get home"Justin said. Pattie nodded and we walked towards our room. Justin intertwined our hands and we walked towards the room.

"Justin"I said. "What"He said."What month am I on"I asked looking scared. "2 months"He said. "Okay"I said. "I was just double checking"I said. He nodded and waved the key over the key pad and the door opened. We walked in, and I ran my hand through my hair. I bit my lip as we walked in. Jesus Christ. This hotel is nice. Really nice. "Can we unpack later"I asked. Justin nodded, and the door closed. I unzipped my bag and grabbed my navy blue bikini out of my bag. And my cover up. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I really, really had to 'go'.

Once I was done changing and going to the bathroom I walked out, and Justin was leaning on the king sized bed shirtless and in his swim trunks. "Ready?"He asked. I nodded and Justin pecked my lips.

"Do you love me"Justin asked. "Of course"I said smiling. "Do you love me?"I asked. He nodded and pecked my lips again.

"I love you to the moon and back"

Hey. So I've been kind of busy lately... I've had a lot of homework to do these past couple of weeks. And I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while.

I'll do the beach with Austin next chapter.

Thanks

-Megan