Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven.

austin Mahone~
Justin linked hands with the other girl, and I saw Joanna stiffen. I sighed, and walked over. She smiled once I did, "Bye Joanna"Justin said as he got closer to the girl. She watched them walk inside, and she looked at me and I came and sat next to her. I saw tears fall down her cheeks, "Don't cry Joanna"I said. "He's doing this to get to you"I said rubbing her back. She shook it off, "I just wanna go home"She said. I nodded, "Are you sure? I mean- I nudged Alex. He stopped talking, "Sorry, J"Alex said. "No it's fine"She said wiping her face, we can go back inside and watch the movie. She said getting up.

I could tell she tried to ignore Justin and Shannon, but that smirk grew on Justin's face. Joanna stopped, making Alex bump into her. I heard the girl snicker, and Joanna scoffed. More tears ran down her face, "You win Justin"Joanna said looking Justin straight into his eyes. "You win this little game"She said. "I don't want to play this anymore, you win"She cried. The smirk on Justin's face disappeared. "Baby..."Justin said walking closer to her. "Stop"She said backing up. He grabbed her wrist trying to pull her in, "Stop, don't touch me"She hissed. He looked like he was about to cry too. Justin Bieber crying? Yeah. I'd pay money to see that...

"Joanna please"Justin said. "No stop"She said again grabbing mine and Alex's arm, walking away. "He went to far"Joanna said ignoring all the paparazzi. She was right, Justin did go a little too far. I mean, I know all of this, is just so I can pretend to get Joanna, then break her...But I don't want to do that... She's to fragile, and it would wreck everything between us. Then, she would be left broken. The only winner would be Selena...How could I be so stupid?! I'm done with this plan.

I don't want to hurt Joanna...Wait...When did I ever care about her? Or her feelings? Or when did I even care about Joanna? What am I saying! I should go on with this plan...

Joanna ran inside once we got back to our house, "Wanna just stay for the night bro"I asked Alex. He shrugged. "Sure"He said as we walked inside. I locked the door and walked upstairs. I changed into my pajama's and threw some to Alex. "Thanks bro"He said and walked into the bathroom and changed. I looked around for Joanna. I walked into her room and saw Joanna sprawled out on her bed, in her pajama's and the dress hung up in her closet. "Joanna"I whispered. I opened the door, and walked in and sat on her bed. I pushed the hair away from her face, "Come here"I said she hopped into my arms and I just let her cry on my shoulder.

"J..don't cry"I said she looked at me and I wiped the make up off her face. "Let's go get you cleaned up"I said helping her up. "No. Just let me die here"She wined. I chuckled, and picked her up. My left hand supporting her legs, and my right hand supporting her upper back. I sat her on the sink counter, and she looked at me. I grabbed a cloth and some water, she giggled. "Austin, you can't get make up with water"She said. I knew that, but I just wanted to make her laugh. "Then how do you get it off?"I played dumb. She giggled, and handed me make up remover. "What's this?"I asked.

"Make up remover silly"She said. I smiled and tapped her nose. She squinted and smiled. I put some make up remover on the cloth and wiped it off her face, trying to be careful not to get it in her eyes or nose. I wiped off the extra amount of make up remover with my thumb. She smiled. "You're so careful"She said. "I didn't want to hurt you"I said. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Thanks Austin"She said. I nodded. "Of course J"I said. I put my hands on her waist, and helped her get down. She landed right in front of me, and she looked straight up into my eyes. She looked away, while I just smirked.

I walked back into her bed room, and then she laid back down. "You're still a great friend Austin"She said. I smiled "I know"I said and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight J"I said. She smiled and closed her eyes I walked out of her room, and closed the door.

~~~

The next day, I opened my eyes slowly and stretched. I sat up and looked at my phone, it was 1:30. Oops. I didn't know I slept that late. I got up, and knocked on Joanna's door. I walked in, and saw that Joanna was up, watching The Notebook and eating ice cream and had tissues. Alex was sitting next to her, watching it with her. I looked at my phone, it was a text from Justin.

'I'm going on Ellen, make sure Joanna watches it. Please. Please'

I decided I was going to be nice today. I flipped the movie off, and I knew Joanna wouldn't get up. "Hey!"Alex and Joanna said. I laughed, and shook my head. I turned to the channel, and saw Ellen and her bright smile.

'Today, on the show we have a very special guest"Ellen said. "Justin Bieber!"Ellen said. Joanna cried and fought with me for the remote. I chuckled and took out the batteries throwing them across the room. I knew she wouldn't get up to go get them. She sighed, and leaned back. Giving up and deciding to watch it. "So. how's that Joanna? She looked amazing last night at the premiere"Ellen said. "Joanna and I are, not doing the best right now. But, she did look amazing last night. I really wished, I was Austin, and I could have been kissing her cheek. And holding her. That should have been me"Justin said quoting one of his songs.

The crowd aww'd, and Ellen smiled. "So I hear you're going to sing us a song, right"Ellen asked. "Right you are Ellen"Justin said. "We'll be right back"Ellen said. "Why are you making me watch this"Joanna said. "I thought you where my friend"Joanna said. "I am. Just trust me"I said. She sighed, and waited for the show to turn back on. And in a minute, it did.

"I always new you where the best, the coolest girl I know"Justin sang.
"So prettier than all the rest the star of my show. So many times I wished, you'd be the one for me. But never knew it get like this, girl what you do to me...You're who I'm thinking of, girl you ain't my runner up. And no matter you're always number one"Justin looked straight into the camera, I saw tears in Joanna's eyes.
"Who is he..."She trailed off.
"My prized possession one and only. Adore ya, girl I want ya, the one I can't live with out that's you, that's you"Justin pointed into the camera.
"You're my special little lady, the one that makes me crazy. Of all the girls I've ever known it's you, it's you"
"My JoJo, my JoJo, my Jo-an-na"
"My Jo-an-na"

Wow..That's really really clever. Joanna's hand was covering her mouth, and tears pouring down her face. "Come here"I said. "T-t-t-they're h-h-h-h-appy tears"Joanna cried. I sighed, and Justin stopped singing. "I love you Joanna. Please forgive me"Then the tv went to a commercial.

Now that, is a good way to apologize, "Wow.."Alex said. "So heart warming, I can't even..."He pretend to tear up. Joanna giggled and pushed Alex. He smiled and hugged her. "I gotta go, but text me so we can hangout. Alright?"Alex asked. Joanna nodded and she kissed his cheek. He smiled and we bro hugged and he walked out.

I felt, jealous, that Justin made Joanna cry, happy tears. What...No. I'm not jealous. I'm mad! Because they're gonna forgive and be back together! Grr....She's soo cute though. WHAT! Noo way.

Can you keep a secret?

.
.
.
.

. . . . .I think I have actual feelings for Joanna. . . . .

__________________________________________
WHOA didn't see that coming huh!

And you're welcome. I updated again, twice today..

I'm gonna be gone this weekend, so I'm trying to fit as many updates as I can.

I love reading the comments, keep commenting.

Thanks.
~Megan