1: Jackass

The day of the entrance exam-you put on your shoes and left the door of your house wearing your hoodie and some leggings. You morphed your spheres into a skateboard to ride to the train station.

Listening to your favourite playlist, you took the train to UA's battlegrounds, where you would be taking your entrance exam.

You saw one of your friends from middle school and greeted them with a nod and slight smile. "(L/n)-san. Good to see you."

"Good to see you too, Shinso-san. Think you're ready for the entrance exam?"

He nodded with hesitation. "Depends on what it is. You know my quirk works better in some situations that others."

There wasn't any tragic backstory that happened between you two. Through a school project, you simply got partnered up with the purple haired boy and became friends through that.

Present Mic started screaming a few minutes after you arrived and explained all the rules of the exam. You noticed that Shinso looked a bit nervous. You understood. After all, his quirk couldn't be used on gigantic robots.

"Good luck, Shinso-san. You'll need it considering your quirk sucks against robots." You said with a smile.

Hitoshi was used to your slightly rude and blunt comments. He simply nodded and said, "You too, (L/n)."

"WHAT'S WRONG? THERE ARE NO REAL COUNTDOWNS IN FIGHTS!" Your eyes widened in realization.

'Nice one, UA.'

You prepared your skateboard and sat on it to take flight. You could still control the now morphed spheres, because they were in your eyesight. You spotted a 1 pointer immediately in the alley. You started separating small bits of the wheels of the skateboard to launch at the robot. However, before you could take it down, an ash blonde boy destroyed it.

"HEY JACKASS! THAT WAS MY KILL!" You screamed down at the boy.

"I GUESS YOU WERE TOO SLOW, BITCH!"

The boy screamed back as he continued to destroy robots with explosions from his palms. You flew down, flicked a finger at him, and flew away.

"YOU SHITTY GIRL GET BACK HERE, I'M NOT FUCKING DONE!" The blonde boy said as he chased after you with his explosions.

You ignored him and continued to find the 'villains.' You flew to the other side of the training ground, where there were less people and continued to hunt there. In result, you raked quite a bit of points. As you were flying through the grounds, you saw Shinso in a bit of trouble, running from a zero pointer.

'Holy crap that's a big robot...'

You realized you couldn't do any damage with the small spheres that were separated from the skateboard, so therefore you flew down directly at the zero pointer with your skateboard, destroying it.

You the flew down and snatched Shinso away from the explosion. "Thanks, (L/n), I owe you one."

"Don't mention it, Shinso-san." Then, you then suddenly went blank. You went to speak but nothing came out-your mouth wouldn't move.

You then heard Shinso command, "Defeat them for me."

You nodded, and your body moved to break down the robots, giving Shinso the last hits of each.

'Come on, (y/n). Break out of it!'

However, your body would not listen to your commands. The last 3 minutes went past like that. You became conscious again as Present Mic told everyone to leave the grounds.

"Thanks (L/n). I owe you one." Shinso said and ran away. You stood there confused.

'Holy shit, he just use his quirk on me. What a fucking jackass. I thought you were better than this Shinshit.'

You shook your head, confused as to why your friend would do that, and hoped that you would pass the exam even after that. If not, that purple haired boy might have something coming his way.