5. Everyone Needs A Hug

You watched from the screen as the blonde boy stared down at the ground. "Bakugou-san.."

The moment Katsuki came back from the training ground and into the the screen room, you tackled him into a hug. "The fuck what that for shitty girl? I don't have time for this shit." He growled in a raspy voice.

"Nothing. I just thought you needed a hug. You seemed like you were going through a pretty rough time in there." You said gently, as you rubbed his back in circles. "Ew, Bakugou-san, you're all sweaty."

"Of course I'm fucking sweaty. Die." You were surrounded by a comfortable silence as Katsuki's breathing calmed down. The silence then broke as the boy spoke.

"You're not concerned about that damn Deku like everyone else is? I'm apparently the fucking bad guy here." He said, easing into the hug.

You chuckled. "Truth to be told, I would probably be worried about Deku-san. However, I haven't spoken a single word to him, whereas you bought me dinner. That, and you looked pretty bummed out."

Bakugou sighed. "...I lost to fucking Deku. Out of anyone, I lost to Deku. Fucking Deku."

You grimaced and ruffled his hair. "Well, you can try again. And I promise that we'll win this time."

"Tch, that goes without saying. And THE FUCK IS WITH YOU AND MY HAIR?" Katsuku barked at you.

You chuckled and ruffled his hair again. "Get back on your feet, Bakugou-san. Let's win the next one."

"Damn fuckin' right, shitty girl." Bakugou replied.

Short Filler.